We show you over 30 templates for Excel that will help you organize yourself, improve your habits, and manage your finances.Excel formulas aren’t the only way to get the most out of Microsoft Excel. Another possibility to do with this tool is Download templates to serve different purposes, What exactly are these types of files? they are nothing but prefabricated spreadsheet those who take away work while making calendar, planner or budget right from the start. Basically, they provide you with a suitable structure, leaving you the sole task of entering the relevant data.
In the following sections you will find free excel templates, most of them are from official office stores organized by categories. Because using this application to organize, maintain accounts or create databases is not the same. Keep a close eye on all the links we provide to you to get the most out of your spreadsheet, both at work and in person. Let’s get started!
Free Excel Templates for Getting Organized at Home and Work
We start with one of the most important categories. Personal or work organization is one of Excel’s strengths, While it’s true that there are many applications for keeping agendas or editorial calendars up to date, Microsoft Spreadsheets is still a priority for many. Here are some offers that you will love in your day to day.
- social media content calendar, A great template for planning posts on company or personal profiles. Essentially, it’s a social media calendar, also known as an editorial calendar, that organizes everything to post on each account. It is possible to configure social media content calendar templates for the platforms you use, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- competitor analysis, It is important to understand the competition, especially in the labor market. With this pre-designed spreadsheet you will be able to evaluate the details of five competitors and compare them with your business. Have valuable information about your company’s competition at your disposal!
- weekly schedule, It is a weekly agenda from Monday to Friday which provides space in time slots between 7 AM to 12 PM. It is possible to include a description of the planned events in each line.
- maternity calendar, If you are soon to be a mom or dad, congratulations! But, if apart from being a father or mother you are a frequent user of Excel, then this template is for you. With this, it is very easy to keep track of pregnancy, expected day of delivery or other important dates. To make matters worse, the design of the template is well-crafted and elegant. This includes categorization of weeks by color, automatic countdown, and space for comments.
- annual financial report, Take advantage of this template to report your company’s financial results this year compared to last year with a higher level of detail. Plus, customize the results by choosing specific key metrics to highlight.
- social media post themed calendar, Each spreadsheet in this template includes a monthly calendar where you can add projects, posts, and keywords. Likewise, it supports the inclusion of time limits and SEO optimization of the content.
- community event organizer, Keep track of neighborhood community events. One of its features is that the events you add to the list are automatically added to the calendar pages. It can be printed or published on the web with Excel Online and OneDrive.
- marketing project plan, Do you have any projects in progress? Get organized with this template for small businesses. Keep track of pending tasks and those that have already been delivered.
- sales process, It’s a good idea to take control of the sales funnel to have a broader perspective of the entire process. The template includes a chart that visually shows the position of the funnel.
- employee attendance record, Do you want to control the attendance of your employees or students? Then this template is perfect for you.
best excel templates for keeping track of your finances
Now we focus on templates that help you manage family finances better. Do you want to keep track of your contribution to charity? Are you going to request a loan and want to compare? We have a blueprint for each case.
- loan comparison calculator, This template helps you compare different loan scenarios to determine which one is best for you. Up to three loans can be compared at the same time and customized as needed.
- mortgage calculator, This template is used to calculate your mortgage loan payment using the amount, appraisal and duration as well as other optional inputs.
- loan calculator, A template to generate a loan amortization schedule based on the information you specify. This includes fields for interest, total amount, and the term of the loan to be repaid.
- Annual Investment Income Calculator, Have a more precise control over the profits received through investments in various assets at the end of the year.
- mortgage comparison, With this model you will get a comprehensive view of the advantages and disadvantages of different mortgages. This is ideal if you are going to buy a property and want to know which bank you are going to have the best position with.
- personal money tracking, This template helps you keep track of your money. All you have to do is write down the total initial money and all your transactions. Then Excel will take care of all the calculations. As if that wasn’t enough, it allows you to split expenses by account.
- check register, A template that includes Excel functions to classify and record expenses and income. Everything is classified according to the needs of the user.
- card benefit calculator, Calculate the total interest you’ll pay based on the number of months it takes you to pay off your credit card balance in full and the payments you’ve set. Get the most out of this template by adjusting payments and seeing how long it will take to pay off the balance.
- tax expense journal, Using this template means having more reliable control over taxes. It will help you in the company and also in the domestic economy.
- payment journal, This template automatically breaks down expenses into a total of ten different categories as the user records the payment. It is interesting for work and personal.
- invoice, We close this section with an invoice template that will come in handy for giving your company receipts a professional touch, especially if you’re self-employed.
Best excel templates for health, leisure, and other personal tasks
The third and final section of this compilation focuses on individual works. Here you’ll find templates for keeping your health up to date, your contacts on hand, and more.
- weekly meal planner, Organize meals for the entire week with this planning template. It allows you to plan breakfast, lunch, dinner and three snacks for each day of the week. Planning meals or diets is no longer a problem with this customizable weekly template.
- tracking her and her weight loss, Are you on a diet with your partner? There is no doubt that having a travel companion makes things easier. With this template, couples can record their daily weight loss goals and progress together. Two people will be able to enter their starting weight and target weight. Next, it is necessary to add the weight of each day.
- book collection list, This mold has an ally of book lovers. Build a database of your personal library with columns to document description, status, category and location in the library. Additionally, thanks to Excel’s filtering functions, find the title you’re looking for. Keep your library organized so that it is easy to find.
- address and phone list, With this pre-designed spreadsheet it is possible to register phone numbers and addresses by first name, last name or contact type. This template provides space for physical and email addresses as well as three phone numbers.
- extended family tree, Create an organization chart of your genealogy with this family tree template. Just add details and photos of up to five generations of relatives and your family tree is automatically updated.
- list of garden plants, Download this spreadsheet if you want to keep track of the plants in your garden. It is also a good option to list the next purchase you want to make for the exterior of your home.
- diet and exercise diary, Set your weight loss goal, record exercise data and the amount of food eaten. With its chart, we see the chart updating with progress. It also comes with fields to record food intake with calories, carbs, sugars, and fiber, as well as an exercise spreadsheet to record duration and calories burned during exercise.
- movie list, Do you love cinema? Do you have a large collection? Do you want to keep a list of the movies you like or want to watch the most? Movie buffs will find this template an easy way to keep track of all their favorite movies. It’s an exhaustive database that allows you to add a personalized categorization to make consulting your favorite titles easier. As if that wasn’t enough, it comes with sections for title, your opinion, featured actors, and more.
- basic meal planner, A spreadsheet template to help you keep track of your meals for the week. This way, it will be easier for you to follow the established diet. It has columns for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- phone book, Whether the purpose is to back up your contacts or have an entire agenda to consult, this Excel template is perfect. It comes with the most common fields, such as first name, last name or email. But nothing prevents you from modifying it so that in your case it contains the most necessary data.