Contribution of exercise, balanced diet and rest To be alert to rescue and to have adequate response and recovery capability.
but they exist Many other things that can be done to stimulate the immune system To prevent or prevent an infection in its earlier stages or to promote healing. Here we tell you 5 very easy things that you can do to strengthen your defense system.
1. Manage Stress
Until a few decades ago it was believed that the immune system was out of control of the central nervous system, but it is now known that A condition that generates stress, whether physical or emotional, triggers a whole range of physiological responses that affect the immune response,
That’s because when you’re stressed, you fall apart An increased amount of hormones that eventually inhibit the action of lymphocytes and affect the thymusA basic gland for the development and proper functioning of the defense system.
one of those hormones cortisolIn addition to being affected by diseases It causes many other health problems. They also include increased blood sugar levels, insomnia and gastric disorders.
Physical exerciseaccomplished With moderate intensity and regularly, helps to cope with stressHence it can strengthen the defense indirectly.
Although you can also do this directly, Increasing the concentration of defensive cells and thus improving the immune response.
2. Stimulate Defense With Reflex Therapy
feet They are much more than just the support of the body. are present in Reflex zones communicate with different parts of the organism, Activating these areas through massage can relieve stress and prevent or treat diseases.
is based on reflex therapya massage technique It also improves blood and lymph circulation.The latter with a direct effect on the immune system. help Just like that To relax, fight stress and gain vitality.
Without ruling out the option of going to a therapist specializing in foot massage, By massaging the reflex zone of the concerned foot, one can help in their defense to fight off a cold or any other infection. Every day for a few minutes as soon as symptoms begin:
- In the case of sore throat and nasal congestionFor example, small circles can be massaged Thumb base.
- If the problems are focused on the chestwe have to focus top of the plantMoving from the base of the toes to the ball of the foot.
- massage inner aspect below the thumb jointit’s excited teamo,
3. Yoga Nasal Wash
Good nasal hygiene prevents infections and provides relief from colds, The Yogis of India knew this and have perfected a technique for washing the nose.
they use lota, a type of poroncillo with a circle at the end that covers the nostrils. flows in half liter hot water and is added A teaspoon of sea salt.
While slowly inhaling the liquid is introduced through the left nostril with the burbot and exhaled through the right.Let the water wash away the mucus. Then it repeats in the opposite direction.
This practice gives relief Nose, throat and ear problems In general, and helps in cases of Allergies, Sinusitis, Snoring, Cold, Headache and Throat, Pollution From dust, tobacco…
4. Practice Good Oral Hygiene
neglect of oral hygiene This not only has consequences for the mouth; Too he has to the rescue,
Germs accumulate on the gums and teeth they don’t bother but engage the immune system And they end it.
that’s right, so Brush your teeth and tongue thoroughly Also check the mouth regularly to avoid possible infections.
5. Natural Remedies
Homeopathic remedies regulate the immune system It stimulates when it is weak and slows it down when it is overactive.
there are several To prevent and treat colds and flu seasonal; These are some of the most common.
- Oscillococcinum, This popular drug in the homeopathic panorama is an exception, as its name, unlike the others, is linked to a single laboratory that has a patent. A weekly tube is prescribed as a preventive in the winter months. Once you have had the flu, the dosage will depend on the severity of your symptoms. Reduces duration of symptoms like Oscillococcinum Fever, chills and muscle aches.
- thymulin, It is a thymus hormone obtained by synthesis that acts on T lymphocytes, strengthening the defense. Thymulin 9CH is often prescribed, especially Children in their first contact with school or nursery. A weekly dosing tube is administered for one month and is repeated the following month with a second dosing tube.
- crushed, Made with aconite, it can be used as a preventative when exposed to cold or snow or a sudden drop in temperature is anticipated, and to treat cold or flu that develops with the virus after exposure to cold, dry air Sometimes accompanied by fever or sore throat.
- Gelsemium, improves acute flu o to sore throat when accompanied by weakness, chills, fever, or severe headache, and Symptoms appear gradually and worsen in wet weather.
- bryonia, It is used to treat cold and flu severe earache and headache, thirst and sweating, It also fights bronchitis along with dry cough which worsens with movement and fever.
books on immune system care
- Nutritious dishes that heal; James F. Balch et al. Ed. Ocean
- body and soul; Ruediger Dahlke. Ed. Robin Book
- miraculous remedy; Gene Carper. Ed. urano