Saturday, June 3, 2023

A man dies from amoeba brain after washing his nose with water

The man died on the 20th of February Charles County in Florida (United States) by washed the sound of the water contaminated brain guts‘. The authorities should designate that infected to wash the nose.

“Naegleria vulture”, as the parasite is scientifically called, can be found in bodies of fresh water, such as in lakes or rivers; geothermal water sources; poorly maintained pools, low chlorine levels and hot water heaters, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Be careful in fresh and temperate waters

This parasite lives in the environment without causing harm to humans, but when it proliferates in warm waters, it can cause fatal infections; to reach the brain through the olfactory nerves through the bath.

Also, this amoeba can destroy brain tissue, causing death, yes Authorities ask for caution in fresh and temperate waters in the summer

But The infection cannot be absorbed by the sound of waterfor stomach acids usually kill microorganisms.

Only 2.5% of those infected survive

Between the years 1962 and 2021, only four of 154 people in the US with amoeba “brain” infections have survived. For prevention, the state Department of Health encourages citizens to we use only boiled or sterile water making a kind of nose wash inside.

According to data from the US Centers for Disease Control, last year, a child who contracted this parasite died after swimming in Lake Mead (Nevada). In addition to this event, another child died in Nebraska and a Missouri resident who became infected after showering in Iowa, CBS Miami reported.

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Desk
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here