Saturday, September 23, 2023

A poll ranks him second in the province to the president and governor.

very complex with the national forecast, an area of in front of everyoneWith Kirchnerism, decided to re-concentrate energy to the defense of the central bastion, Buenos Aires Province, Except one new election survey that you accessed Bugle light up strong warning, or rather two, because it places ruling party in second place For step to president and for the governor.

is from the studio Circuit, a consultancy specializing in the Buenos Aires district and whose studies circulate in pro-government and left-wing circles. Between May 26 and May 27, the analyst-led firm Paul Roma conducted a provincial telephone survey of 1,624 casesWith +/- 3.5% margin of error.

Before entering the electoral fray, the study addresses another important topic for the government. economy. And the forecasts there are not good either. More than half of those consulted in Buenos Aires believe the situation is about to get “worse” or “much worse” in the coming months.

then ask about their condition moodAnd there two feelings prevail: “Uncertainty” (30.9%) And “Pessimism” (29.8%), “Optimism” contrasted with 22.1%.

For the President, two downside scenarios

about the chapter election 2023, Circuit First evaluate the national battle, facing Presidential, And it is noteworthy that, in the sum of the candidates, in front of everyone look like Secondalways remember that it’s about Buenos Aires Province,

to be a parameter, In the 2019 general presidential election, Fernández received 2 million votes and 22 percent in the Buenos Aires region. (52% to 30%, round number) to Macri-Pichetto, And with similar ease, Axel Kisiloff displaced María Eugenia Vidal from the governorship. Today’s scenario is completely different.

Then comes the first hypothesis of the Presidential STEP of 13 August, where Together for Change prevails with 38.1%, thanks to 23.8% from Patricia Bulrich and 14.3% from Horacio Rodríguez Larreta. Frente de Todos has only 30.7%, compared to 22.1% for Sergio Massa and 8.6% for Daniele Scioli.

even further away they meet Xavier Miley (12.3%), Miriam Bregman 2.1% And Gabriel Solano 1.4% (Total Left Front 3.5%), Guillermo Moreno (not of PJ) 4.9% and none 10.5%.

In the second approach, Vado de Pedro enters for Massa and the ruling party’s numbers fall a little more. The ruling party adds 29 points, 18.1% for the Interior Minister and 10.9% for Seouli. Change for Change is still on top, in this case with 37.2%, followed by 24.1% for Bullrich and 13.1% for Laretta.

Then they close Mili 14.2%, Bregman 2.3% and Solano 1.8% (total left front 4.1%), Moreno 5.1% and none 10.4%.

Two more necklaces, for space and for the governor

Circuit Presents two more measurements with the intention of voting. A by space and others step to governor, In both, the ruling party has once again lagged behind.

In a bid to power, with these numbers:

– plus 29.7% for change.

– 24.9% in front of everyone.

– Liberty Advance 12.7%.

– 6.9% of Peronism no.

– Left Front 3.9%.

– another 4.4%.

None 17.5%.

The picture for the governor is also worrying for the government. because if ok Kisilof has received the most votesin sum by force front of all is number two, With these data:

– Together 45% for change: Diego Santilli 21.9% + Nestor Grindetti 14.3% + Facundo Manes 8.8%.

– Front of All 32%: Axel Kisilof 29.4% + Martin Insauralde 2.6%.

– Nestor Pietrola (FIT) 4.9%.

– Fernando Berlando 1.4%.

– another 3.9%.

None 12.8%.

see also

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Desk
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news