One of the most requested and most requested procedures around the world is the American tourist visa, because it is essential to enter any territory of the United States. USA.
With him then attend concerts, sporting events, shopping, sightseeing or even visiting family or friends, as long as you let the officers know where you are.
But it is important that you know that there are activities that you should not do on your tourist visa because there is a risk of having your visa revoked and being punished for several years.
These activities you can do with your B2 Tourism visa
- Visit with friends or family
- Medical treatment
- Participation in social activities organized by fraternal, social or service organizations
- Participation of fans in music, sports or similar events or contests, if they are not paid to participate
- Enroll in a short recreational study course, other than for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
Those with a B1 Business Visa may conduct the following activities in the United States
- Consulting with business partners.
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional or business convention or conference.
- Liquidating an estate
- Contract negotiations
Activities you cannot do with a visitor visa
These are activities that You don’t need to do anything with your tourist visa because another type of visa is required and if you do this you can be penalized by the US authorities and stay without a visa.
- Paid performances or any professional performance in front of a paying audience.
- Arrive as a crew member on a ship or plane
- Work as foreign press, in radio, cinema, print journalism or other media.
- Permanent residence in the United States