Next October 17th is the time to apply for one of the vacancies opened by Bankolombia to connect people to their first job. In addition, through challenges in specialties such as data science, technology, experience design and cyber security, they are provided training to face real and current challenges in the financial sector.
With this call, the organization seeks talents of high potential who are . be able to meet the challenges related to Data Engineering, Data Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering and even security campaigns, among others.
The beneficiaries, who will be 30 years old in total, will work with the support of expert mentors in Bankolombia from the cities of Medellin, Bogotá, Cali and Barranquilla, and will receive financial remuneration for their commitment.
According to Mauricio Rosillo, Corporate Vice President of Bankolombia, “Beyond a profile, we look for passion and curiosity, as characteristics of dynamism. In the same way, Applicants do not need work experienceBut they have acquired basic knowledge in certain categories”.
As per above, Applicants must be above 18 years of age, lives in one of the cities proposed in the call and has no work experience. If you have, it should not exceed two years. The program consists of three phases as follows:
- Talent B Junior: I worked with the bank for 6 months, part time, focused on research.
- Senior B Talent: I work for 6 months, full time, focused on challenge development. This step may be applicable as a professional exercise in some cases.
- Professional Talent B: Works for 1 year, full time, focused on developing high impact challenges in the bank.
Since its launch in 2019, the Talent Bee program has welcomed 103 talents to the country. 73.3% of participants in the previous group were associated with the bank, During the first semester of 2022 alone, the active beneficiaries of Talento Bee received a total of 274 hours of training.
Those willing to apply for this call can get all the details on the website https://empleo.grupobancolombia.com/bancolombia/go/talento-b/8657400/.
In Canada they do not stop looking for Colombians to work; Salary up to $18 million
The Army Public Employment Agency continues to offer Colombians a variety of overseas job opportunities and this week it issued a new call to work in Canada.
According to the unit, the vacancies available in Canada are aimed at people with experience in metal mold manufacturing and must have an intermediate level of English.
The employment contract offered is for a fixed term and the salary that can be earned is between $15 million and $18 million Colombian pesos every month.
Experience: three Years of Experience.
City of execution: Ontario.
Incorporation: Once the call, test and selection process is completed, the respective migration process is started for the selected ones.
working day: Full-time – 40 hours per week.
How to apply for army job offer?
- Candidates have to submit their resume Visit the Army Public Employment Agency (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) platform and apply for the vacancy of your interest.
- The final selection process is solely and exclusively the responsibility of the employer, and will take place after the profile verification process, interview and technical tests have been conducted.
- The last date to apply is 30 September 2022.
Significantly, Canada had indicated that it would provide permanent residency to students and professionals from various fields. Similarly, he pointed out that there is a target of 411,000 foreigners by the end of 2022.