Seniors aged 65 years or older between the months of September and October can register for the 2023 Wellbeing Pension. When does registration start? What time can you register? And what documents do you need to bring? We told you.
And like every two months, the program will open registration so that those who are not yet in the program can join it and receive their bi-monthly payment.
It should be remembered that this year the pending support is only 4,800 pesos that will be deposited in the month of November through bank cards because cash payment operations are no longer conducted.
These days, you can register for the 2023 Wellbeing Pension during the month of October
Seniors 65 years of age or older, as well as those who turn 65 in the months of September and October, can register for the 2023 Wellbeing Pension from Monday, October 16 to Saturday, October 28.
“If you turn 65 or more between SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER, register for #PensiónAdultoMayor from OCTOBER 16 to 28,” said Ariadna Montiel, head of the Welfare Secretariat, on her social networks.
You can do the procedure from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the corresponding module, which you can find by accessing this website (you must select the state as the municipality where you live).
Remember that when you come to register, you need to bring the following documents:
- Current official identification (INE, INAPAM credential, professional identification card, military card, passport, or identity card)
- legitimate birth certificate.
- CURP has just been printed.
- Address proof is not older than 6 months.
- Cell phone number so they can contact you.
Calendar of registration for 2023 Welfare Pension for the month of October
Registrations for the 2023 Welfare Pension will be made depending on the first letter of the father’s last name, according to the following official calendar:
- Monday, 16th and 23rd: letters A, B and C
- Tuesday 17th and 24th: letters D, E, F, G and H
- Wednesday 18th and 25th: letters I, J, K, L and M
- Thursday 19th and 26th: letters N, Ñ, O, P, Q and R
- Friday 20th and 27th: letters S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z
- Saturday 21st and 28th: all letters
Seniors who have not registered for the 2023 Wellbeing Pension and reached the age of majority in the first 10 months of the year can also register on October 16.