boy bitten by yarara did not oppose the deterioration of his body by the poison of the snake And died as a result of thrombosis in the brain. He was admitted to the Institute of Tropical Medicine Recognition,
It was reported on Wednesday morning that the child was brain dead as the snake venom could have caused neurological injuries to him.
After this the child reached the hospital 14 to 16 hours After being attacked by Yarara, he was immediately taken to the emergency room, where a repeat dose of antivenin was administered.
The child continued to develop poorly and was admitted to the intensive care unit, where he was hooked up to mechanical respiratory support, where he eventually died, they informed. last hour From the Ministry of Health.
According to the details of the father, his son was sleeping in his room at his house in Bhor on Saturday. kuruguetiCanindeyu, when a snake suddenly appeared and bit him.
Venomous snake bites can cause severe paralysis of the respiratory system, hemorrhagic disorders leading to fatal bleeding, irreversible renal failure, as well as local tissue destruction.
However, most deaths and serious consequences of bites can be prevented with high-quality antidotes, which are the only effective treatment to control or reverse most of its effects.
A 7-year-old boy has died after sticking his head out of a bus window and hitting a posthttps://t.co/wwzoYCfk5G
– missionsonline.net (@misionesonline) December 14, 2022