Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Buried Alive: She Survived, But Later Died of Sequel in Her Lungs

Buried Alive: She Survived, But Later Died of Sequel in Her Lungs

Stacy GwilliamThe 40-year-old died after battling the physical and mental scars left by her ex-boyfriend Keith Hughes’ brutal assault. according to research, His death was the result of health conditions that followed that assassination attempt.

In this regard, the toxicology report found several sedative drugs in his system, most of which were prescription, and a post-mortem examination indicated the cause of death. It was bronchopneumonia with combined drug poisoning.

In July 2015, Gwilliam was attacked by her then fiancée in Langlands Bay, Swansea, UK. He had told her that the relationship was over, but she refused to believe it.

Langlands Bay area, where Stacey was attacked by her ex and buried alive.

In a victim’s statement in court during Hughes’ attempted murder trial, she said that Hughes took her to Langlands Bay to kill her. “The simple truth is what he told me that day: ‘If I can’t have you, no one can'” Told.

“He knew the relationship was over and he knew I wouldn’t go back to him. He took me there that day to kill me, and he almost succeeded.”He maintained, as stated BBC.

According to the judge’s ruling, Hughes, 39, tried to “break her neck” and hid her in a grave under a bed of branches before fleeing the scene, thinking he had killed her.

bell | A woman went missing when she took her dog for a walk and they found her dismembered

Police arrest Hughes after Gwilliam’s car crashes, and he tells officers they will “never” find him. But Stacy was alive: She managed to get out of the place where he buried her and spent three months in the hospital to learn to walk and talk again.

The man was convicted of attempted murder at Swansea Crown Court in December 2015, and sentenced to at least eight and a half years in prison.

Although Stacy recovered, her life was never the same: She developed bronchopneumonia and chest infections after the attack, which she had to deal with for years, and she took sedatives to deal with her agony and depression.

South Wales Commonwealth Police Tom Evans accused Hughes during the hearing of Gwilliam “She suffered from severe depression and anxiety, and was also suffering from pneumonia due to being buried alive.”


You may also like

World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.

Latest News

Related Stories

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Thanks for submitting your comment!