Captiv8, the leading influencer platform, is pleased to announce the global launch of its Creator Affiliate Suite. Affiliate Builder Suite was initially launched in the US market last year, and was followed by launches in the UK, Italy, Germany, France, Mexico, Canada and Japan.
Captiv8 Creator Affiliate Marketing Solutions for:
- Automate affiliate acquisition, attribution models, referral link management, full funnel conversion, and commission payouts.
- Affiliate Access Creator recommendations generated by Captiv8’s winning AI and machine learning algorithms.
- A transparent profit in the implementation of each affiliate builder, social platform, content and transaction, up to certain sales results and average order value.
- Captiv8’s APIs for developing revenue are for affiliate creators following the revenue window to be accurate.
- Leverage Captiv8’s paid social media APIs to push top performing content across Meta, IG, TikTok and Pinterest to the platform with one click.
- Seamless integration with traditional affiliate publisher networks through Captiv8’s open APIs.
For affiliate builders, Captiv8 offers a best-in-class experience: from a simpler sign and authenticity to ongoing care by a team dedicated to builder success, weekly financials, inspiration and channel content tracking, top-performing stations and trends.
Leading these efforts is Bill Kantar, an executive with extensive experience in the influencer and digital media space, along with Rafe Oakes, who manages the business across the UK.
“Captiv8 Affiliate offer is the only solution built specifically for Affiliate builders. As a used creator, Partner and paid social networks converge and creators make their life easier to shop, we offer brands the ability to build an affiliate network to the first party creator. , where brands build their relationships with creators through They have Captiv8. A few months after the US launch, we’ve already seen brands that have purchased tens of thousands of Creator Partners, driving millions of dollars in sales,” said Bill Kantar, Director of New Market Captiv8
In addition, Captiv8 is proud to announce its membership of the Influencer Marketing Trade Body (IMTB) UK, a professional membership organization dedicated to building a sustainable future for the influencer marketing industry. By joining IMTB, Captiv8 will promote professionalism, unity and best practices across the industry.
“We are delighted to join forces with the Influencer Marketing Trade Body and work alongside our counterparts in the UK and MEA regions, with the aim of building a better platform for influencer marketing practices and promoting the industry,” explained Bill. Kantar, Director. of New Market of Captiv8.
“We are delighted to have Captiv8 as a new member of IMTB. – Manufacturers and organizations thinking to understand that to maintain the meteoric growth rate of marketing influence we need to demonstrate responsibility and professionalism to our clients. IMTB members with their voice together and coordination, as a channel to share best practices, we look forward to working with Captiv8 to help you realize the full potential of our industry,” said Scott Guthrie, CEO of IMTB.
To learn more about Captiv8 and its latest platform features, or the recently released DEI Global Influencer Marketing Planning Calendar, visit Captiv8 today.