On Mexicomany people use their savings to survive primer AUTO. Therefore, it is important to make a good decision and consider things like design, cylinders and, above all, fuel economy. Here are some options for fuel-efficient cars.
Which cars use the least fuel?
There are many options if you want to buy one AUTO new, but in the case that this is your first car and what you are looking for is one that costs as little as possible, the option is always a four-cylinder car with a small machine.
We focus on four-cylinder compact cars. Among the options, we present five that you can consider for your first car, because they are savings.
1. Nissan March. It is a compact city car, it has several versions, but we will choose the most strict one, with less equipment. The data from the manufacturer Nissan shows that the engine is four cylinders with 106 hp (horsepower), and the consumption in the city is 16.1 or 15.2 kilometers per liter (Km/L). Keep in mind that performance may vary depending on how you drive. Includes manual gearbox.
2. Chevrolet Spark. This is another small car; However, it can be one of the options because its engine is a 1.4-liter four-cylinder and 98 hp engine from 2020. As we mentioned before, we chose the base version. Its consumption in the city is 18.1 km/l.
3. Toyota Yaris. With a four-cylinder engine with a 1.5-liter engine and 107 hp, its consumption in the city is 19 km/l, so it will be a good option to buy. In this case, the box is an automatic.
4. Honda Fit. It has a 1.5-liter, 130 hp four-cylinder engine in the 2020 model, but, in terms of fuel consumption, it defends itself well because it can average 15.2 km / l. Some specialized portals claim that they have achieved a performance of 20 km/l.
5. Hyundai Accent. It has a 1.6-liter engine with a power of 120 hp. Specialized media reported that its consumption is 16.7 km/l, so it can be a good choice. The models we are referring to are 2020 and 2021.
- As a bonus for economical cars, we leave you the Nissan Versa. The Japanese model is widely used and can be seen on the streets of Mexico City, because it has a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, which provides 106 horsepower, offering a fuel efficiency of up to 15 kilometers per liter in the city, according to data from the Japanese manufacturer, in its 2019-2020 model.