The House Owner Bonus is an economic contribution aimed at households and individuals who are users of the Securities and Opportunities social security subsystem to facilitate participation in the Chilean Securities and Opportunities programs, in addition to contributing to the family economy for 24 months. ,
Check When They Pay Home Owner Bonus
Primarily, House Owner Bonus is paid during the first fifteen days of each month, but to check the date and method of payment of this benefit or others you have from the Institute of Social Welfare (IPS) you can do it here.
You will only need to enter your RUT and you will know when you are paid the benefit for mothers and/or women in Chile.
Are there requirements to get it?
The only requirement to benefit is that a woman opting for the Home Owner Bonus must accept an invitation to participate in one of the Chili Securities and Opportunities programs.
ie, for the program (family, opening way, road, or link).
What amount of profit does it provide?
- For the first 6 months, the amount of the bonus is $21,823.
- Month 7 to Month 12: $16,608.
- 13 al 18: $11.419.
- 19 to 24: $16,828. (The value corresponds to the SUF amount).
How is it paid for?
- Electronic Deposit: Payment can be received in the family collector’s bank account or through CuentaRUT.
- Payment in person: Payment can be made at the Los Heroes Compensation Fund and BancoEstado branches corresponding to the user’s address, where the user or the family representative who collects the rest of the family benefits must go with their ID card.
Order of priority
The order of priority considereconsiderationiving benefit payments are:
- Priority 1: Mother of persons below 18 years of age or persons with certified disability or mental retardation or mother of persons liable for Family Subsidy (SUF).
- P2: Female over 18 years of age who is the head of household or partner of the head of household.
- P3: Female above 18 years of age who plays the role of homemaker.
- Q4: If no female in the household meets priorities 1, 2, or 3, the bonus will be paid to a male above 18 years of age who is the head of the household.
- P5: If the above conditions are not met, then any woman above 18 years of age will get the bonus. If a female of legal age is not present or not present, any male above 18 years of age shall be paid.
- P6: If none of the above preferences apply, the bonus will be paid to a person of legal age who is caring for a person under 18 years of age.