Daily cooking almost always has advantages and disadvantages, such as not always having ideas or the Ingredients necessary to carry out the recipes we want. This happens when we are halfway through the fortnight when we have the most limited resources ever. Therefore, economic recipes apply here.
That’s why we want to share with you today a recipe to make tasty chicken pancakes with green beans, An option that is profitable, economically viable, and extremely flavorful and could be the star of your meal today. In addition, you can accompany them with salad, rice, or even salad beans.
read pancakes They are among the most practical and delicious dishes you can prepare. Firstly, because they are small, we can easily transport them in any container that does not take up much space, which is an asset considering all the things we usually transport.
Benefits of cooking chicken pancakes with green beans
It is a saucer It is extremely easy to perform and can get you perfectly even with half a dose of chicken breast, which is disassembled to combine it with the other ingredients, and the result is delicious. In addition, both ingredients can provide us with many nutrients.
He polloFirst of all, it is one of the most simple It is digestible by all or most people and contains a good amount of proteins and minerals such as calcium, iron, and zinc. Also, there are many ways to prepare it. This is one of them, and you can always make one if you want salsa, whether it’s green O roja bathe pancakes, which also gives it a certain touch of sourness and is delicious.
In the case of walks, it gives us a lot of vitamins A and that helps keep the system healthy immunologically Thanks to minerals like Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Iodine, Phosphorus, and magnesium, as well as antioxidants, which also include now that you know all about these foods, let’s get to work!
- 500 grams of cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup green beans, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or another of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, chopped green beans, breadcrumbs, chopped onion, shredded cheese, parsley, chopped garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well so that they are well blended.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and mix until all the ingredients are well combined. The mixture should be wet enough to form pancakes but not too runny.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Take portions of the mixture and form pancakes of the desired size. You can shape them with your hands.
- Place the pancakes in the hot pan and fry until golden and crispy on each side, about 3–4 minutes.
- After cooking, place the pancakes on a plate lined with absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve the Chicken Green Bean Tortillas warm with your choice of fresh salad, rice, or your side. You can also accompany them with a sauce of your choice, such as tomato sauce, yogurt sauce, or even guacamole.
- Calories: 1668 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 282 mg
- Proteins: 34g
- Sugar: 10g
- Fibers: 4g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Total fat: 120 g
- Saturated fat: 40 g