Clara Brugada presented by his pre-campaign committee leading to the 2024 elections where the Head of Government of Mexico City will be changed.
the Morena pre-candidate He announced a list of local and federal representatives, activists, television hosts, athletes, moneros and officials, to win the victory.
He stressed that in the case of public servants still in operation, soon will be removed from office to formally join your team.
It is about defending the progress and achievements of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and also being with our presidential candidate, Dr. Claudia Sheinbaum, with the idea of organizing every corner of this great city, because our city will continue the great change promoted by Dr. Claudia Sheinbaum,” he said in an event at the Journalists Club.
Clara Brugada’s pre-campaign team consisted of:
- Manuel Talayero, representative of the Green Party
- Mariana Boy, liaises with the environmentalist sector of CDMX
- José Buendía, pre-campaign message coordinator
- Rigoberto Salgado, territorial strategy coordinator
- Rafael Palacios Durán, political training and the creation of a method that guarantees the participation of citizens
- Daniel Suquerman, CDMX student liaison
- Marcela Fuentes, youth liaison
- Ana Francis, cultural strategy coordinator
- Eunice Rendón, liaison with civil society and other actors
- Lupita Chavira, in touch with the producers of CDMX
- Elvira Daniel, liaison with business sectors
- Monserrat Mondata, avoid buying votes
- Emistocles Villanueva, links the movements of the diversity of the sexes
- Tomás Pliego, vote promotion
- José Luis Rodríguez, liaison with unions and social movements
- César Cravioto, spokesman
- Héctor Díaz Polanco, responsible for linking the government’s proposals to the advice that will be presented in the coming days
- Jaime Rello, link to popular events
- Eduardo Santillan, representative before the IECM
- Héctor García Nieto, among the CDMX candidates
- Carlos Candelaria, link to improve the local economy
- Ángel Sánchez, political affiliation
- Julio César Moreno, electoral strategy coordinator
- Edi Smol, media and pre-campaign spokesperson
- Carlos Castillo, linked to political and social alliances
- Rocío Márquez, liaison with indigenous communities
- Jenni, liaises with businesswomen
- Maria Elena Esparza, media manager
- Dafne Cueva, gender equality strategy
- Barbie Juárez, associated with athletes
- Paloma Sainz, cultural liaison
- Verónica Velasco, visual communication strategy
- Gerardo Villanueva, housing policy liaison
- Gabriela Cuevas, spokesperson
- Fernando Mercado, economic sector
- Lupita Chávez, native towns and neighborhoods
- Irma Vázquez, liaison to the housing unit
- The world, pre-campaign without a candidate
Besides, Alejandro Encinas who resigned in October from the Undersecretary of Human Rights in Segob, will be named the coordinator of a structure that will present a program of the Government in line with the so-called Fourth Transformation.
Brugada Molina assured that the figures that will make up his pre-campaign committee are men and women committed to democracy and change, who will work to join forces and strengthen the social alliance.