For this morning Saturday, October 7, 2023HE Mexico weather forecast in the early hours of the day, according to the National Water Commission (CONAGUA), it was noted that Tropical Storm Lydia increases the likelihood of rain very much MASTER heavy rain in the Mexican Central Pacific; As the tropical storm moved south to Baja California Sur.
Likewise, this morning Saturday, October 7, 2023They are waiting for Heavy rain (from 150 to 250 millimeters (mm) in Chiapas, Oaxaca, Puebla, Tabasco, and Veracruz, due to the interaction of cold front 4which will gradually move in the Gulf of Mexico, a low-pressure center with a high probability of cyclonic development, which will move very close to the coasts of Guerrero and Oaxaca.
On the other hand, for this Saturday, October 7, 2023the income of humidity from the Caribbean Sea, generates very heavy rain sometimes in Yucatán and Campeche and specific strongholds in Quintana Roo. Finally, the Tropical Storm Lydia moves slowly south of the Baja California Peninsula, so its wide circulation will cause occasional heavy rains in Baja California Sur and strengthen the tendency of heavy to heavy rain in the Mexican Central Pacific states.
Finally, it is noted that special attention is given to predicting the trajectory of a Tropical Storm Lydia because of its possible approach to the west coast of the country.
Rain forecast for today, October 7, 2023:
- Heavy rain with occasional showers (150 to 250 mm): Puebla, Veracruz, Tabasco, Oaxaca and Chiapas.
- Very heavy rain with occasional heavy showers (75 to 150 mm): San Luis Potosí, Nayarit, Jalisco, Guerrero, Querétaro and Hidalgo.
- Heavy rain with very strong occasional (50 to 75 mm): Sinaloa, Durango, Zacatecas, Tamaulipas, Michoacan, Colima, Campeche, and Yucatan.
- Intervals of showers with occasional heavy rain (25 to 50 mm): Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Morelos, Tlaxcala, State of Mexico and Quintana Roo.
- Shower intervals (5 to 25 mm): Sonora and Mexico City.
Maximum temperature forecast for today, October 7, 2023:
- Maximum temperature of 35 to 40 °C: Baja California, Baja California Southern, Sonora, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatan and Quintana Roo.
- Maximum temperature of 30 to 35°: Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Puebla (southwest) and Morelos.