Wednesday, December 7, 2022
The provincial health ministry summoned various groups of people complete the outline and apply vaccine booster against coronavirus. The request arises to avoid the possible next outbreak of the virus due to the increase in registered cases in a large part of the country.
In this way all those people who had got the last dose of vaccine applied 4 months ago Or more, they should visit the Covid free vaccination centers to apply the respective reinforcements.
Current vaccination plans according to target population:
- Complete Primary Plan (2nd dose): Boys and girls of 6 months to 2 years of age.
- First booster dose: Boys and girls 3 to 17 years old.
- Second booster dose: People 18 to 49 years old.
- 3rd booster dose: people over age 50, people over age 18 with risk factors, people over age 12 with immunocompromised conditions, pregnant people, healthcare workers, strategic personnel, long-term closures or persons living or working in inpatient institutions.
fifth and sixth dose
He explained from the health portfolio that the people who are getting the sixth dose or the third reinforcement are those who started with the initial plan with Sinopharm, because these people got an additional dose and then started with the reinforcement plans.
While the rest of the population who got another vaccine in the first plan will get the fifth dose as the third booster.”
where to get vaccinated
To access vaccination against COVID-19 in the capital, the following health centers are enabled:
- central immunizationMonday to Saturday from 7:30am to 6:30pm.
- Immunization Center of Eva Perón Children’s HospitalMonday to Friday from 8 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 8 pm.
- covid free vaccination node At various Primary Health Care Centers (CAPS), from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8 AM to 12 noon on Saturdays:
- CAPS Carlos Bravo (Monday to Friday)
- CAPS Edgardo Acuna (Monday to Friday)
- caps alem
- CAPS Carlos Herrera – 920 VV (Monday to Friday)
- CAPS Farias Tire
- CAPS Eva Perron
- CAPS 500 Housing
- CAPS Altos De Choya
- CAPS Liberator II
- Caps Apollo
- CAPS St. Martin