2 seed Villanova Wildcats (25-7, 16-4 Big East) and No 4 seed Creighton Bluejays (23-10, 12-7 Big East) will look to advance to the Big East tournament on Saturday as they head into the conference tournament. See you at 6:30. Villanova is listed as the 6.5-point favorite to win the event and move closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Ranking courtesy of the Ferris Movers Coach Poll conducted by USA TODAY Sports.
Villanova’s record against spread this season is 15-15-2, and Creighton’s is 16-13-2. A total of 16 overs have been hit out of 32 games for the Wildcats this season, and 12 out of 32 games for the Bluejays. Both teams average 140.8 points per game, which is 11.3 more than the total for this matchup. Villanova is 3-5-2 against Spread and 9-1 on aggregate in their last 10 appearances, while Creighton leads 6-2-2 against Spread and 9-1 on aggregate.
Before you watch this Big East matchup, here’s what you need to know about Saturday’s college hoops action.
Creighton on Villanova Odds, Spreads and Lines
Provided by Odds exclusive sportsbook, Reach USA TODAY Sports Scores & Sports Betting Odds Hub for the complete list.
- Spread: Villanova -6.5
- complete: 129.5
- money Line: Villanova-282, Creighton +230
Let’s make it interesting- Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New Customer Offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in Instant Bet Credits! 21+, see tipico.com for terms and conditions. Bet now!
Creightons, spreads, and more at Villanova Odds
Villanova 71, Creighton 68
- The Wildcats are 24–3 in the games they were listed as moneyline favorites (winning 88.9% of those games).
- Villanova has an 18-2 record (winning 90% of his games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -282 or less.
- The moneyline probability inherent in this matchup gives the Wildcats a 73.8% chance of winning.
- This season, the Bluejays have been underdogs 16 times and have won 10, or 62.5%, of those games.
- This season, Creighton has won two of his five games when he is underdog at the moneyline by at least +230.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 30.3% chance of winning for the bluejays.
against the spread
- The Wildcats record 73.2 points per game, 8.9 more points than the BlueJays allowed 64.3 points.
- Villanova is 13-10-2 against the spread and 22-4 overall on scoring over 64.3.
- Creighton has a record of 12–8 against the spread and a record of 17–5 on aggregate when allowing fewer than 73.2 points.
- The Bluejays’ 67.6 points are only 4.0 more points per game than the 63.6 points left by the Wildcats.
- Creighton is 12-5-2 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it scores over 63.6 points.
- Villanova is 12-6 against the spread and 17-2 on aggregate when it allows less than 67.6 points.
- The Wildcats have scored a total of 309 more points than their opponents this year (9.6 more per game on average), and the BlueJays have outplayed opponents by 110 points (3.3 more per game) over the season.
PLAY PLAY: Win free, daily sports pickup contests and prizes. play Now!
- The Wildcats’ average vesting point total is equal to their vesting total in Saturday’s game (68).
- This season, Villanova has scored more than 68 points in 23 matches.
- The average vested point total over the season for the Bluejays (73.4) equals the team’s vested total in this matchup.
- So far this season, Creighton has scored more than 62 points 22 times.
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content sportsbookwire.com And betftw, Please gamble responsibly.
follow sportsbookwire Twitter And like us on Facebook.
Gannett can earn revenue from Tipico for referral of spectators to betting services. Tipico has no influence on or is dependent on or associated with any such revenue from newsrooms or news coverage. For Terms and Conditions visit Tipico.com. 21+ only. problem Yok? Call 1-800-GAMMER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).