At present, various modes of communication have changed, making electronic devices such as computers, tablets, cell phones, etc. indispensable. However, the use of these techniques has led to an increased level of stress in people, which is called technostress.
In that sequence of thoughts, these conditions can produce the following diseases, If they are not treated in advance, there is a great impact on health.
- Nomophobia: The problem involves the need to be constantly connected despite the fact that there is no longer a need to work or be on social networks.
- text-neck: This disease is a group of diseases resulting from constant consultation with a mobile device in the cervical region.
- Vamping: It is associated with a few hours of sleep and for so many hours of connection causes insomnia.
- smoby: This problem is related to the time doing other activities but being aware of the cell phone not being aware of it.
Similarly, prolonged connections, a sedentary lifestyle and overeating can be fatal to the body, as they cause problems in the circulatory, respiratory and bone systems. In addition, they can cause mental problems.
However, there are different methods that can be adopted to avoid hyperconnection, as it is very difficult to leave behind, Because a lot of people work in it or are indispensable to the university.
- physical activity.
- Identify sources of stress.
- Plan and organize day to day.
- Get official help.
- Practice digital disconnection moderately.
New scam from which they are stealing money of WhatsApp users
Recently, the Spanish police and officials of other countries have issued a . warned of the presence of New scam mechanism, called ‘vishing’, In this mode, criminals pose as executives of a mobile phone company.
What is double call scam?
In this type of scam, criminals seek to steal personal data or money from their victims through a series of phone calls, where A mobile phone impersonates the identities of company executives,
Typically, scammers initiate communication by warning their victim that they Will implement an estimated increase in the rate of telephone service, Through this deception the criminal wants to create pain and confusion among the people.
Taking advantage of public feedback, minutes later a second call is made to the victim, where another alleged employee of the telephone company uses a more sociable tone, while Introduces a new phone plan that is said to be cheaper and in better conditions than what the victim has,
In deception at that time, the scammer may claim that New development supported by public entities Because it is a campaign to guarantee that the consumer has telephony and access to the Internet, the delinquent actually also warrants that certain accredited banking institutions are cooperating with the alleged offer.
Thus the victim believes that this is a genuine promotion in which his bank is present and thus gives his credit card or savings account data.