This was reported by the National Employment Service (SNE). there are vacancies for work in Canada with a salary of 42 thousand pesos per month. According to the post, the job to be filled is a food and beverage production assistant and the company does not require knowledge of any language.
Canadian company offers fixed-term contract as well as legal benefits. Similarly, the employer specifies that those concerned must be able to exert physical effort so that they can quickly complete work on the production line.
Jobs in Canada
The ad explains that those who wish should be able to travel to Canada at the time it is required. As for the working day, it is full time, that is, from 7:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
Tasks to perform:
- Move raw materials and finished products.
- Check food quality.
- Remove containers from conveyor trays.
- Arrange goods in containers.
- Clean machines and work areas.
- Support for control machine operators.
- Graduated from a technical or regular high school.
- Have a proven experience of working on a production line for at least 6 months.
- The position does not require experience with food or knowledge of the language.
- Other required skills: adapting to change, being proactive, being able to work in a team.
How to apply for jobs in Canada?
Applicants will have until March 18 to apply through the employment portal. To do this, go to the page https://www.empleo.gob.mx/resultados-ss-detalle/empleo/20049567Register and click “Apply”.
Finally, if you have further questions, You can get advice by calling 800 841 2020 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Remember that only SNE can contact applicants to avoid being scammed.
We invite you to follow the official channels oink oink.