There are occasions when the dog seems apathetic and doesn’t want to Corner for anything in the world. It may be because you are ill or there is an emotional stimulus that you do not want to experience. An examination and the help of a veterinarian are crucial to determining the causes of his behavior.
What should I do so that a dog can eat if he does not want to?
- Do you know what to do if your dog has a special food?
- Put the lining in between 2 and 4 times a day. If it is determined that the dog does not want to eat the food provided within 20 minutes, the ration must be removed from the feeder until the next bite.
- It is important that you pay attention to your pet. If the four-legged friend does not eat in large quantities, then you should start depositing little food into the feeding bowl, and if the animal reacts, the ration can be increased.
- If the dog that does not want to eat is an adult dog, there is no need to worry, as its behavior may be due to a condition that is occurring at that moment. The sticks in this phase would hardly risk their health on a whim not to eat.
- Pet owners with this problem should carry a checklist with them. The ration is weighed before and after administration to the dog.
- If you, as the person responsible for looking after the four-legged friend with certain eating problems, would like to persuade him to do so, you can bring him there Take a walk beforehand This action can lead you to whet your appetite and bet on eating what is prepared for you.
- It is important not to force anything. Don’t even insist on hand-feeding him. The dog has to go looking for food alone. A silent room Where the food bowl and waterer can be placed can encourage the dog to eat the food provided.
- To praise or reward the dog when it has used up its ration.
- It’s essential to have a pet examined by a professional veterinarian, as the loss of appetite may be due to an illness in the animal.
In this way, some recommendations are known to ensure that a Dog is encouraged to do so even if you don’t want it. An examination at the vet will not be superfluous to find out the cause of his lack of appetite.