written in ethos
loss dogs He has endless attitudes and actions that define his personality, but If you still don’t know which one is yours, we have a solution for you. specialist in nature pet He has prepared a series of questions and answers that will help you get to know your ‘waistline’ better.
in the program paw loves, presenter Dominic Peralta teaches you how to care for your pets so they stay well at all times. Its physical part is not everything, So we share the following quiz to delve into it.
Let’s start with questions to get to know your dogs
Does your dog miss you when you leave the house?
- A) very fast.
- b) I haven’t thought of that, but it destroys everything in its path.
- c) sometimes
- D) No, I’m the one who misses him, he doesn’t.
What do you think are your loved one’s “toxic behaviors”?
- A) so toxic that it won’t let me go to the bathroom without first giving myself a batch of crying, barking and pain
- b) I’ve had to renovate my closet (and my family), courtesy of “My Baby Is Playing Now”. Yes, it destroys everything that comes in its way.
- c) It never went through a pot or two without soil
- d) toxic? My Dog Doesn’t Know What He Is, Always Zen
how are you doing
- A) Although the world is pet friendly, my puppy is not very pet friendly. In a waterfall of stress and barking, my dear is not having a good time to be honest.
- b) the heart of the pack. My darlings are very playful and mischievous when we go out, however this can get out of control if we are not careful.
- c) He is a very controlling little boy but from time to time he can have an altercation with cars or people
- d) The best friend of the whole neighborhood. During the walk he has control over himself and knows that he steals all the sighs.
What happens when you go on a trip?
- a) We live the whole trip, we can’t take him with us because it’s the end of the world, but we also can’t leave him with a caregiver because he gets depressed.
- b) The real challenge is to find a dog that is ready to face the devil himself, but is the most attractive of his kind.
- c) Although my dog is ‘picky’ with his favorite people, there is no doubt that a friend or caregiver can help us see him.
- d) With friends, family and even the postman, my pet can stay with anyone he knows, so we won’t be in trouble when we go on holiday.
What makes your dog the happiest?
- A) An afternoon of hugs and caresses where no one leaves the house, ever again.
- b) A new toy and an afternoon of running, jumping and laughing (in the dog, of course).
- c) A prize or an afternoon outing at their favorite place.
- D) Everything, be it a game day, a nap day or a chilly afternoon.
Answers to know your dogs
Majority A: Quintessential Drama Queen
can’t help it Being the center of attention is his mantra And the stars tell him that a day without you will be like a year without rain. Having a dog who suffers greatly in your absence or who simply becomes angry for not being the reason for your whining 24/7 can lead to serious stress and anxiety problems.
To help you pass that bitter pill We suggest you help her through bowl therapyYes, as you read this, for dogs too.
Bowl therapy is no longer just for humans, as there are sessions available for pets today that help them not only to relax, but also to release emotions, connect with their humans, address behavioral problems, and relieve stress. It also helps to reduce
Majority B: Chuckie the Dog of My Romantic Nightmare
We know, nightmares can be disguised as lucid dreams, Taylor Swift said it well, and your pet knows to follow commands.
Breeding dogs with difficult personalities can be challenging, but It is important to remember that this is the result of stress.Lack of training, physical activity or just youth.
One way to prevent malpractice is by attending training sessions with professionals., but an alternative therapy that can reinforce what’s learned is to massage your pet using relaxing essential oils and products designed for their fur (yes, they already exist). This will improve the bonding between the two.
Majority C: Balanced, as everything should be
Yes, it may have its moments, but As a rule he is the quietest dog in the county And everyone loves him for it.
Living with a furry friend who has a balanced attitude toward his environment, unlike other dogs, is a gift, so you should be sure to let him know.
take her to a spa afternoon where she’s the starBuy her favorite treats and why not buy her lotion that is specially made to make her smell like the prettiest dog in the colony while they strengthen their relationship.
Majority D: 0 plays, most perverted dog in the world
You are probably suffering more without him and we don’t blame you, who wouldn’t love the most perverted, boorish and 0 toxic dog in all the land? Be sure to reinforce these behaviors with some treats.Hair care and special affection.
Know more about yourself dogs and his personality on the show paw loves Every Saturday at 2 PM on MVS with Dominic Peralta on 102.5 FM.