If you are a fan of sponge cakes and pancakes, then this unique flavor recipe is the ideal option to share with your family this weekend. The version of Rum raisin cake It is a balanced combination that can be enjoyed with a good cup of coffee or prepared for a special occasion.
As the name suggests, it contains some of this among its main ingredients. This alcoholic drink gives your dessert a special flavor, the perfect balance with the sweet touch that the raisins give. If you’re looking for less popular options, this version is for you. Not only is it an ideal recipe to enjoy after a meal, but you can also reserve it as a side dish for the week.
If you want to finally imagine this exquisite combination, we recommend that you make a reservation Raisins To decorate it at the end of the process, use a little cinnamon powder or sugar. And if you want to add another equally phenomenal taste, use dried fruits, which also make an appetizing presentation. Next, we will tell you how to make rum-raisin cake.
- 300 g wheat flour
- 200g raisins
- 200 ml rum
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 250g sugar
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- Nuts (for decoration)
- Powdered sugar (for decorating)
Preferred Brands: The ones of your choice
- In a container, mix the raisins and rum and let it sit while you continue with the following procedure:
- In a bowl, add the dry ingredients: wheat flour, baking powder, and salt; sift and set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a separate container and mix until light and creamy. Add the egg pieces (one at a time) without stopping the beating. Add vanilla essence and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients to the preparation and mix very well. Finally, add rum and raisins. Stir perfectly.
- Transfer the preparation to a baking pan, placing it well so that it is well distributed.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. After this estimated time, do the toothpick test and make sure the cake is fluffy and perfectly baked. Otherwise, let it cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once ready, remove from the oven, allow to cool, and remove from the mold. Decorate to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite drink.
- Calories: 3539 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 476g
- Cholesterol: 981 mg
- Proteins: 50g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fibers: 12g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Total fat: 97g