EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction: South Africa men’s team has reached the United Kingdom for an all-format series starting with three ODIs on 19 July. However, South Africa women who have already traveled to the UK and have lost the first 2 ODIs, will face the hosts in the final ODI on 18 July before being in the center of T20Is.
With the series already within their grasp, the hosts would like to check their bench strength and we may see some changes. South Africa women, on the other hand, have nothing to lose and will try their best to register a win to gain some momentum ahead of the T20I series.
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction for today’s match
Name of the fixture: 3rd ODI, England Women v South Africa Women
Competition: ODI Series
Date: 18 July
Time: 06:30 PM IST
Ground: Grace Road, Leicester
Watch 3rd ODI Live Score
Watch EN-W vs SA-W live on Fancode App.
3rd ODI pitch report
The County Ground in Southampton has always been a batting friendly wicket. The batsmen find it easy to score runs here and make the most of the surface. We can expect the team batting first to score 280+ on this wicket.
EN-W Playing 11
- Tammy Beaumont will open the innings for the hosts along with Danny Wyatt.
- One could join the eleven for Charlotte Dean or Lauren Bell between Kate Cross or Katherine Brunt.
- Ellis Davidson Richards can also get the game in place of Daniel Wyatt.
Dani Wyatt/Alice Davidson Richards
Kate Cross / Lauren Bell
Sofia Dunkley Stats in ODIs
Natalie Sciver Stats This ODIs
SA-W Playing 11
- Not much change is expected in the eleven for the South African women, despite two straight losses.
- Anneke Bosch may come in at eleven for Lara Goodall.
- Change is also expected in the bowling unit. Masabata can replace Nonkuleuko Mlaba in class eleven.
Lara Goodall/Aneke Bosch
sleep to the bone
Nadine de Klerk
N Malaba / M Class
Also read: Most sixes in international cricket
Laura Wolvaardt Stats in ODIs
Marizanne Kapp Stats in ODIs
EN-W vs SA-W Who will win today’s match?
- The English women’s team is on the right track and will be a strong contender to win the series with a clean sweep.
- EN-W vs SA-W As per today’s match prediction, England women are the favorite to win this match.
Also read: Fastest century in cricket
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team Prediction
wicket keeper: amy jones
Batsman: Laura Wolvaardt, Tammy Beaumont, Sophia Dunkley
All-rounder: Natalie Sciver, Marizan Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Emma Lamb
Bowler: Sophie Ecclestone, Shabnim Ismail, I Wong
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice Captain Option
For Small League, head-to-head competitions: Natalie Sciver, Marizanne Kappi
For Grand League: Laura Wolvaardt, Emma Lambo
Follow us on Google News