Eurowings Discover For the winter season 2022/2023, it will provide services on several Lufthansa routes in Canada and the United States on a provisional basis. Many of these operations will be carried out under leasing mode with Finnair Airbus A350-900 aircraft.
From late October and early November, the leisure airline took over operations from Lufthansa to main markets in Canada during the boreal winter, all services to be operated on Airbus A330-300 aircraft with a capacity of 283 seats in three. Classes (30 Business Class/28 Premium Economy/231 Economy).
Toronto – Pearson (YYZ)
- Frankfurt – Toronto Flight 4Y 78 From 1:15 PM – YYZ 4:20 PM daily flights.
- Toronto – Frankfurt Flight 4Y 79 YYZ 18:15 – 08:20+1 . From daily flights.
- Frankfurt – Vancouver Flight 4Y 70 FRA 10:35 – YVR 12:15 Every day except Thursday.
- Vancouver – Frankfurt Flight 4Y 71 YVR 13:50 – FRA 09:05+1 Every day except Thursday.
- On select days both routes will be operated on Airbus A330-200 aircraft, with a capacity of 270 seats in three classes (22 Business Class/17 Premium Economy/231 Economy).
Eurowings Discover will replace Lufthansa’s operations in two destinations on the US East Coast: According to Cerium, the company is adding an additional 7,128 weekly seats to its US winter schedule. All these services will be operated on Finnair Airbus A350-900 aircraft.
- Frankfurt – Orlando Flight 4Y 68 From 13:00 – Mako 17:20 daily flights.
- Orlando – Frankfurt Flight 4Y 69 Mako 19:30 – 10:25+1 . From daily flights.
- FRANKFURT – PHILADELPHIA Flight 4Y 50 From 13:00 – PHL 16:00 monday. Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- PHILADELPHIA – FRANKFURT Flight 4Y 51 PHL 18:00 – 07:25+1 . From Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
— PHLAirport (@PHLAirport) 31 October 2022
– advertisement –
Eurowing will operate flights to Discover Atlanta (ATL) between November 1 and December 10: According to Cirium, these services will continue to be marketed by Lufthansa on Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft. After that period, the Airbus A340-300 and A333-300 will be operated by the main airline with a capacity of 279 and 255 seats, respectively.
- FRANKFURT – ATLANTA Flight LH 444 from 10:35 a.m. – 3:05 p.m. ATL Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- ATLANTA – FRANKFURT Flight LH 445 ATL 16:50 – 07:40+1 . From Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
See all: Eurowings Discover and Edelweiss CEO to be same from October 1