Epic Games has released Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 and it comes with a lot of new content for the players. New features in the game include mantle, increased running speed, and more.
There are also tons of new weapons for players to choose from, including the Combat SMG, Stryker Burst Rifle, and more.
New Features of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- Mantling: This feature is available in many sports that incorporate parkour as a way of getting around. In Fortnite, players will now be able to prop themselves up with the help of their hands, especially when jumping between distant buildings.
- running: The game now has a new sprint meter and a faster default movement that will help players move around in less time. Players will also be able to open them with their shoulders while running.
- overshield: To maintain cover, players can now have an overshield in addition to their health and shield. When dealing damage, Overshield will deplete before players’ shields and health.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Weapons
- Combat SMG
- striker burst rifle
- repair torch
New characters from fortnite chapter 3 season 2
- Suki 2.0
- to Kiara
- Doctor Stange
Fortnite Creative V20.00 Update Release Note
- Collectibles Gallery now has category support with the ability to make collectibles available (and even visible) for only a selected class.
- Fixed a LOD issue with a green light post from Gazebo Prefab.
- Fixed an issue with the Skydive volume device that caused players to remain in Skydive animations after the game ended in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with the Round Settings device involving incorrect settings such as Join in Progress.
- Fixed an issue with teleporter that caused target link to fail after game start
- Fixed an issue with a random number device that caused numbers to not line up correctly.
- Fixed an issue with device pop-up dialogs that caused no icons to be copied to the quick bar using the Phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Volume Device setting allows objects to be ignited does not override Enable Fire Island settings on some platforms.
- Fixed an issue causing a player to enter DBNO in a single-player game.
- Fixed an issue with the phone tool and pickaxe binding switching off during gameplay.
- We’ve made some changes to how content is sorted in Creative Inventory.
- Anything recently added this season or classified as new will now appear at the top of your Assigned tab. Previously, this was only done for prefab and gallery tabs.
- Consumables can now be sorted by rarity.
- Materials classified seasonally as Spring will now appear higher up in the list.
- Fixed an issue with the thermometer not displaying properly on the XL Islands.