Unlike other varieties of pasta, Chinese noodles are a variety of pasta that cooks in less minutes depending on the variety of pasta being used. this time we give you recipe for preparing fried noodles with prawns one of two shrimp in the original style of Chinese foodYou will love the result.
The ingredients that make this dish special go beyond soy sauce, garlic and ginger, which are very important to achieve the flavor that we love so much in Oriental gastronomy. We show you how to make them noodles with shrimp. This recipe is for two servings and its degree of difficulty is easy.
You may also be interested in: Learn to Make Chinese-Style Rice with Chicken and Vegetables, a Homemade Recipe
Ingredients for Chinese Food Style Prawn Fried Noodles
- 200 grams prawns
- 150 g Chinese noodles
- 100 grams soya sprouts
- 100 grams white cabbage cut into strips
- 50 grams carrots cut into thin strips
- 2 chives finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- sesame oil, as needed
- vegetable oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- water, essential
- step 1: Prepare a pot with hot water and hydrate the Chinese noodles, remember they cook very quickly so you must follow the instructions on the package of the product you bought. Usually this takes a maximum of three minutes. Take it out of the water and drain it.
- step 2: Heat a little vegetable oil and cook the prawns for three minutes, adding a little salt to taste and when they change colour, remove from heat and keep aside.
- step 3: Saute garlic and ginger in the same pan, then add carrots, cabbage and noodles.
- step 4: After noodles, add soy sauce, sesame oil and chives. It integrates everything very well.
- Step 5: This is a good time to add black pepper, if you consider it necessary. The last ingredient to be added is the soy sprouts, all you have to do is integrate it and remove it from the heat as soon as possible to maintain its consistency. Mix with prawns and serve hot, enjoy!
Tips to make this recipe
Sesame oil is very important to give it that touch of toasted flavor that is felt in the background of Chinese food. If you don’t know where to find it, you should know that you can find it in the oil section of the supermarket or in the Asian foods aisle. You can also find it at Asian markets in your city.
The ideal wok for cooking these types of dishes is the wok, their round shape allows you to make a stir-fry by moving your pan or pot slightly so that the food moves back into the area where the soy sauce and oil are concentrated.
If you want to give the shrimp a more intense flavor, you can let them marinate a bit with soy sauce and rice vinegar.
Click to load survey