We’re halfway through the week and it’s likely that you don’t have many ideas for menus for the next few days. If you still don’t know what to prepare for lunch have small children at home or you want to surprise your family with a healthy snackSo keep reading this note because today’s suggestion will be a Simple sweets.
to prepare for Muffins You use few ingredients and for the preparation of which you do not need flour or oven. This healthy recipe includes oatmeal, bananafresh fruit and sugar free chocolate This dessert option also doesn’t require added sugar, so it’s a great option if you’re looking to start cutting down on sweet foods. You can consume it as a breakfast, as it also fills the stomach. take note.
Chocolate Covered Raspberry Stuffed Muffins
- 1 ripe banana
- 200 g semi-sweet chocolate without sugar
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- one in bowl Place a piece of banana, mash till puree. Add oat flakes, peanut butter and mix well till a paste is formed. Booking.
- Wash and disinfect the raspberries and take them to a blender along with the honey and blend until you get a kind of jam. Booking.
- Place the chocolate in a container and pass through a bain-marie or microwave it with coconut oil, stirring well.
- Place a base of oats mixture in muffin tins, add some raspberry jam and cover with melted chocolate. Repeat the process until you have completed the entire preparation.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. After this, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes or till the muffin hardens.
- Unmould this healthy dessert and enjoy.