WhatsApp has added a new design to its application for Android devices. This not only allows you to easily view the channels but also the different states, delete a chat, and even change it. But now numbers like “001122” have become popular.
If you’ve seen your brother, friend, or just someone at work use the number 001122 at some point, today we’re going to explain what it is. Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with the smoothness of WhatsApp.
It should be noted that this code was first published on the TikTok app and then went viral on the meta-conglomerate’s quick messaging app.
What does the number “001122” mean in WhatsApp?
- Unlike other numbers, this code can only be interpreted by people who know it.
- In case you don’t know, today we explain what it is.
- The number “001122” can be used in WhatsApp depending on the context in which your conversation is taking place.
- Most of the time, it’s “I don’t know” or “Yo no sé” in Spanish.
- You can use it in chats to say “I would lie to you if I told you something, 001122”, “Let me know if there are classes tomorrow, 001122” or “I don’t know what happened, 001122”.
- As you know, it often depends on what your conversation is about, as the meaning can vary or change.
This is what you should do if you cannot forward files to a WhatsApp contact
- Make sure WhatsApp has no pending updates on Google Play or the App Store.
- Now open the application, and in the main interface, you will see a folder called “Blocked Chats” at the top.
- Press it, and you will be prompted to enter your security pattern or fingerprint.
- When you log in, you enter the chat, where you cannot forward media files.
- In the next step, click on the name of the contact. Scroll down and tap Block Chats.
Remember that if you have any problems with the application, you can contact WhatsApp. In case you have been blocked or simply encountered an error on your device, you can use this link.
There will be a form open where you can enter all your personal information, which includes your real name, email address (which can be your Gmail account or another company), the country you are writing from, and your mobile phone number, which must be provided along with your country code.
Then you need to write your doubts in the small box with a certain number of characters. Try to be very specific and not skimp on details that you know can only be clarified in person. When you send it, WhatsApp will contact you via your mobile phone with an automatic reply so they can talk directly.