The Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers announced the WAYS so that its borrowers can check if Infonavit got money back during the six-year term of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
Through a statement, Infonavit confirmed that they are back 5 thousand 284 million pesos to more than half a million workers in Mexico through the “Overpayment Payment” program.
This money is given to people who are in debt and that, despite the payment of his financing, They continue to receive a discount on their salary from the company they work for or work for, for payment of your Infonavit Credit; or, if they have no employment relationship, made deposits after the settlement of their financing.
This overpaid money is returned by Infonavit to the borrowers or their beneficiaries.
How will I know if Infonavit has returned my money?
Infonavit shows the Step by Step which their beneficiaries must follow to confirm whether they have benefited from the “Refund of Excess Payments” program.
The first thing interested parties need to do is log in My Infonavit Account (micuenta.infonavit.org.mx), section My Creditseparated Refund of overpayment.
Once the amount to be returned has been verified, there are two options to implement the procedure, free of charge and without intermediaries:
- If the person has an e-signature from SAT, the refund can be requested in My Infonavit Account. There must be CLABE interbank in a bank account in your name as the credit holder.
- Without the person e. The SAT signature and the amount to be returned are less than 30 thousand pesosyou have to talk call Infotel at 800 008 3900 to request an appointment at the Infonavit Service Center (Cesi) of your choice, and when you go, you must bring:
- Official identification: INE/IFE voting credential or passport.
- Bank account statement as a credit holder, not older than 3 months.
- Notice of suspension of discounts.
At Cesi, the person’s information is verified, and once the amount and identity are confirmed, the deposit of the excess fees will be done within an average period of 10 days.