WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded social networks in the world. This not only gives you the opportunity to chat with artificial intelligence but also to celebrate some holidays, like August 30, the day of Santa Rosa de Lima.
That is why today we are going to show you a very simple trick on how to replace the WhatsApp logo with a red rose in memory of the patron saint of America and the Philippines. How do I do it? Follow these steps:
The best thing is that you can use the same tutorial to change the icon to your liking. We’ll show you how to turn it pink.
How to change WhatsApp’s logo to a rose
- The first thing you need to do is download the Nova Launcher program from Google Play.
- After that, all you have to do is search Google for an image of a rose in PNG and transparent.
- It is best to have a white background so that it fits perfectly.
- Then all you have to do is open Nova Launcher and customize the aesthetic to your liking.
- Once all these steps are done, just click on the WhatsApp icon.
- A floating bar will then appear. All you have to do is click on “Edit”.
- You will now see a box. All you have to do is click the WhatsApp icon one more time.
- Tap Apps and then Photos.
- Now look for the rose icon that you downloaded earlier, define its size, and that’s it.
- You can now have the WhatsApp icon in the shape of a rose for the day of Santa Rosa de Lima