The government of the State of Mexico has announced that it will launch the second round of registration for the Mujeres con Bienestar program.
This program aims to support women living in poverty in the State of Mexico with 2,500 pesos. The payment is made every two months and is deposited into the welfare card.
If you were not selected in the first stage, in this second stage you can participate again and get financial support. So far, the authorities have not given details about the registration process for new applicants. All that is known is that you need to recover your folio if you registered in the first phase and did not appear as a beneficiary.
However, this process has been stopped, as the official site has been updated. According to a query made by Expansión in the Technical Support Center of the program, the pages cannot be recovered now because the site was restructured after the first call. The process is expected to be completed by the end of February.
The update also prevents you from entering the section to check the status of your application right now, so you’ll have to wait. If you have more questions, you can call 55-9370-1223.
How do I know my women’s well-being status?
These are the steps you need to follow to check the status of your request once the site update is complete:
- Enter the official site of Women with Wellbeing
- Go to the section where the legend “Check the status of your application” is located and select “Check the application.”
- Enter your folio number and cell phone number and select the corresponding security box
- After completing the requested information, the system will notify you of the status of your application and provide you with the steps to follow to complete your registration.
What are the requirements for the Women with Wellbeing program?
- Must be a woman between 18 and 65 years of age on the date of application
- Lives and has domicile in the State of Mexico
- Present a situation of poverty and lack of access to social security
- Not be a beneficiary of any federal, state, or municipal program for which you receive financial support