The maintenance of bathrooms It can be a challenging task, but with the right combination of ingredients, you can create a bright, germ-free space. as it happens with white wine vinegar and bicarbonate. If you want to know a cleaning trick, continue reading!
Two common items in most homes are white wine vinegar and bicarbonate of soda, but they are also powerful allies in the fight against dirt and blemishes on the skin.
In this note, we will explore how to make the most of the properties of these natural ingredients to achieve a bathroom that is flawless. So don’t miss out! cleaning trick!
What happens when vinegar and baking soda mix?
White wine vinegar and bicarbonate are two natural cleaning products that, when combined, create an effervescent chemical reaction that can be very useful when cleaning bathrooms. This can help loosen and remove stains, soap scum, and dirt that build up on surfaces. Additionally, both ingredients are non-toxic and safe to use at home.
Step by step instructions on how to clean bathroom with white vinegar and baking soda
- Before you begin, make sure you have the following materials on hand: white wine vinegar, bicarbonate of soda, an empty spray bottle, a cleaning sponge or brush, and paper towels.
- Mix equal parts of it in a spray bottle with white wine vinegar and water. Shake well to combine. This mixture will be your general cleaning solution.
- Spray the vinegar and water solution liberally onto the surfaces of the bathroom you want to clean, such as the bathtub, sink, toilet, and tiles. The vinegar will help loosen grease, mold, and other stains.
- sprinkle bicarbonate Apply sodium to the areas sprayed with the vinegar and water mixture. Pay special attention to the dirtiest and most stained spots.
- Scrub the surfaces with a cleaning sponge or cleaning brush, being careful to distribute the bicarbonate of soda evenly. The combination creates bubbles and foam that help further loosen dirt and stains.
- After all areas have been scrubbed, rinse surfaces with clean water to remove the vinegar residue and bicarbonate. Then dry the surfaces with paper towels or a clean cloth.
- To clean the toilet, pour a cup of vinegar into the toilet and let it sit for a few minutes. Then scrub with a toilet brush and flush.
Using white wine vinegar and bicarbonate in combination is an effective and economical way to keep your bathroom clean and fresh. However, it is important to note that this is the case with the cleaning trick It should not be used on delicate surfaces such as marble or natural stone, as it can be abrasive.
In such cases, it is advisable to test a small area first before applying the mixture to the entire surface. With these cleaning tricks, of course, you bathroom You’ll be sparkling clean in no time! Visit our Facebook page for more tips and advice.