What is beta? On cell phones, it is a version of software or operating system for users to test their new tools or changes before they have access to stable apps and programs. Android 14 has just rolled out its third beta, which includes visual tweaks and a new feature that was kept pending in the previous installment.
Beta 3 of Android 14 is very important as it is the stability version of the operating system belonging to Google, it means that now developers and manufacturers will be able to adapt their applications and new mobile devices without the fear of changes when the product is introduced . Last.
The novelty in beta 3 of Android 14 is that they implemented a new function called “Shortcuts on the lock screen”, with it you can change the call and camera icons for the QR code scanner, flashlight, start, etc. Remember that at the moment you can install the operating system only on cell phones of the Google Pixel brand.
Steps to Install Android 14 Beta 3
- These are the Google Pixels compatible with Android 14 beta 3: Pixel 4a with 5G, 5, 5a, 6, 6 Pro, 6a, 7, 7 Pro and 7a.
- First, login to the Android Beta Program website by clicking on the following link.
- Now, click on the button that says “Access” or “Login” and sign up with your Google account (Gmail) that you have registered on your current cell phone.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Programmable Devices” section.
- Here click on the blue button called “Participate”.
- Finally, in a maximum of 24 hours you will get the beta 3 of Android 14.
- Check if you have received the update as follows: Go to “Settings” > “About phone” or “System” > “Software update” or “Advanced” > “Download and install”.
Why doesn’t my Android phone recognize the SIM
- Wrong setting: This is usually the case at times. Sometimes we don’t close the tray properly to put the NanoSIM inside and it gets a little out of place despite the fact that we think it’s fine. Press and go.
- Restart your smartphone. If you have followed the first tip, you can also restart your phone so that it can detect the signal in your terminal.
- Deactivate Airplane Mode: When we remove the SIM card, our mobile can be put into “Airplane Mode”. All you have to do is download the menu on your smartphone and deactivate it.
- Clean it carefully: There is one more detail to clean the chip. In general, the gold part gets dirty with our fingerprints and that means it is not read normally by our cell phone.
- Restore Settings: For this we just need to restart the network settings pattern. We’ll go to System, then Recovery Options and there we’ll press Reset mobile network settings.