More and more, our mobile devices acquire more functions that can help us at any time of the day. One of those functions that we never miss is the Wifi sharing option, but once we need it, it helps us solve more than one problem. So, in this article, we are going to look at How can we share WiFi from our iPhone to our iPad.
Share iPhone Internet with iPad
option of share internet Allows you to share your iPhone’s data connection with other devices. This feature can be extremely useful When you’re away from home or in a location where you don’t have access to a secure Wi-Fi network, especially those public Wi-Fi that can lead to malware attacks on your device. He Process Internet sharing is as follows:
- Activate the Internet Sharing option: To activate this option, you have to go to the Settings of your iPhone and select the option of “Internet Sharing”. In it you will see a switch to activate the mentioned option. When you click, you will see a password that other devices will need to connect to your iPhone.
- Connect your iPad to iPhone: From your iPad, regardless of the version you have, you will need to go to Settings and select “Wi-Fi”. Next, scroll down and click on the “Choose network” option. Several options for available Wi-Fi networks will appear, and the first one will be your iPhone’s name.
- Finally you have to click on it and add Your iPhone’s Password.
It is important to note that if you are in an environment where various tools Need to connect to the internet, you can activate your iPhone as an access point for your mobile. These devices create their own Wi-Fi network, allowing multiple devices to connect at the same time.
thoughts you should know
share internet There is a quick solution with your iPhone that can help us more than a moment when we need to access a document from iPad, it is important to keep a few things in mind Idea:
- Data Consumption: When you share the Internet, you use data from your mobile phone plan. This means we may consume your data faster, especially if you are consuming content like movies on Apple TV + frequent content on Twitch.
- Battery: Battery is another important point when you share internet with your iPhone. If you are going to use the Internet for a long time, it is advisable to have a charger close at hand. You also have to take into account the low consumption mode, because if it enters this phase of reducing the battery percentage, some functions may be blocked to avoid further consumption.
- net speed: The speed of the internet connection you share with your iPad will depend on the speed of your mobile data connection and above all, if you run out of data, no external devices will be able to connect because the mobile is in low data mode .
In conclusion, thanks to the ability to be able to share the internet, You can offer limited data to your devices in case of emergency, however it is not good to abuse them due to excessive data consumption and the temperature our iPhone reaches.