They are a natural part of the aging process and many people look for ways to hide them without resorting to chemicals. Is that your case? Here we have one Beauty trick very good with Cinnamon.
Yes, that’s how you read it! A natural option is to use Cinnamonwhich is not only a delicious addition in the kitchen to many desserts, dishes and drinks, but is also a great ally against it reed.
If you want to know how to cover this reed con Cinnamon, in this note we will tell you how to make a homemade dye with this ingredient and what result you can expect. Don’t miss this Beauty trick!
How to cover gray hair with cinnamon?
If you want to cover your reedbut you are not willing to expose your hair to harsh chemicals that can damage and dry it out, then this Beauty trick con Cinnamon It will be your best alternative.
- Cinnamon pulverized.
- Conditioner (preferably a white, unscented one).
- A glass or plastic mixing bowl.
- Mix cinnamon and conditioner. Mix in the container about 3 tablespoons Cinnamon Powder with enough rinse to create a thick, even paste. The amount of conditioner depends on the length and thickness of your hair, but generally a ratio of 3 parts to 1 part conditioner works well.
- Apply the mixture. Apply the mixture with gloves Cinnamon and apply conditioner to the areas you want to cover reed. Be sure to spread it evenly for a consistent result.
- Leave it on and rinse it out. After applying, leave the mixture on for at least 30 minutes. Some people prefer to leave it on overnight for more intense results. Then rinse well with warm water.
What color does cinnamon leave on your hair?
The Cinnamon It tends to leave warm, subtle reflections in the hair. Don’t expect drastic color changes, especially if you have a lot of them reed. Instead, you get something warmer and more vibrant. Please note that the result may vary depending on your natural hair and the amount you want to cover.
The CinnamonAs you can see, it is a natural and gentle way to color your hair and conceal skin imperfections. reed. If you want a more dramatic color change, you may need to resort to commercial dyes. For more Beauty tipsfollow us on Instagram and Pinterest!