Review the information we have collected for you and share it with your friends and family. There are many foreigners who have come USA intending to work and run. It is one of the most sought after processes naturalization. In the following paragraphs we will teach you what are the requirements that must be met, how much the system costs and what is involved. city.
Naturalization in the USA: how much does it cost?
The filing fee is $640, but an additional $85 must be added for biometric services, which all add up to the total. $725 dollars.
If you fill out the N-400 form, you can file your wage index. If you file your Form N-400 by mail (paper), you can pay the fee by money order, personal check, cashier’s check, or credit card along with Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. Also, if you pay by check, you must pay the US Department of Homeland Security.
Naturalization in the USA: requirements
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- Prove that you have lived permanently in the USA for at least five years.
- Show that you have been physically in the United States for at least 30 months out of five years.
- Show that you have lived for three months in the state or district that USCIS has jurisdiction over.
- If you are a student financially dependent on your parents, you can apply for the place where the school is located.
- Demonstrates adherence to the principles of the Political Constitution of the United States of America.
- They can read, write and speak basic English.
- Learn about the history and principles of the Confederacy.
- Finally, to submit a pledge of allegiance to the United States.
Naturalization 2023: how to present it?
For the naturalization process, a series of requirements must be met, as this will allow one to become a US citizen at birth or after birth.
Naturalization is done through an N-400, called a Naturalization Application. To do this, you must create an online account so that you can submit your N-400 form online and follow the following steps:
- Pay the online filing fee
- Check the status of your case
- Receive the Journal of Common Media and case updates
- View more reviews of the event completion date
- Respond to requests for evidence
- Manage your index list, including your update address
If you file your Form N-400 on paper, USCIS will send you a USCIS Account Acceptance Notice that will contain instructions on how to create and manage your account. Your application will proceed even if you do not create an account online, but you are encouraged to create your account and access your account. USCIS will continue to send you information about your case by mail.
Naturalization in the USA: where to present it?
The naturalization process can be stopped in up to 2 ways on Form N-400 before USCIS: online or by mail (in printed form).
Differences between natural and civil
The main difference between naturalization and citizenship is that the former is a process of citizenship, while the latter is granted to a person at birth.
You can only become a naturalized citizen if you meet certain requirements, such as being 18 or older, having lived in the United States for five years (or three years if you are married to a US citizen), and passing the citizenship test.