Flowers are used to add color and life to anything. But nothing is more disappointing than buying a beautiful flower and watching it wither with a few days.
(Also see: Cinnamon would be your best partner if you want to attract happiness and good luck)
Fortunately, there are a few things you can do prolong the life of your flowers and enjoy them longer. In this article you will find some tips to achieve this.
How to keep flowers longer
Fresh flowers last longer at 10 Tips! class=”embed-responsive-item”>
- It is the first thing to do when it comes home with your flowers cut the stems with a sharp knife diagonally for several centimeters; this will help the flowers absorb more water and nutrients. It is important to freshen the stems every two or three days.
- Change the water regularly; the flowers of the world need fresh water to stay healthy and beautifulso that every day you change the water in your vessel and give it a good world before it is filled. In addition, make sure the water is not too cold or hot, but at room temperature.
- Use a flower food packetthat they come with a flower, however, if you don’t have it, it is advisable to buy it, as it contains nutrients that will help your flowers last longer. Make sure to use the water in the container.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat, as this will accelerate the burning process.. Place your flowers in a cool, dark place, and be careful not to have them near heat sources such as heaters or radiators.
- Leaves and petals, as these can bacteria multiplication cause water and hasten the withering of the flowers.
You can use these simple tips Now enjoy your flowers and keep your home full of color and life. Remember that keeping them cool is not only about having a better home, but also about caring for and appreciating the beauty of nature.
* This article was created with the help of Robby Bienestar, an artificial intelligence that uses machine learning to produce human text, and edited by journalist Pulzo.