America Has provided 55,000 permanent residency visas for citizens of countries that have low immigration rates to the US country and who qualify for the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program. Peru is one of the suitable nations and those interested in winning from October 5th ‘Green Card’ or ‘Green Card’, You can submit the application.
in this visa lottery 11 to 14 million participating citizens can enter their orders for free until November 8 at the United States Department of State digital site that will be active from the date of registration opening.
Similarly, the United States announced a list of ineligible countries.: Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Venezuela. Bangladesh, Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Korea, the United Kingdom (including Ireland) and Vietnam were also excluded.
The countries participating in the visa draw are Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, among others.
– Be a citizen of a country with a low immigration rate to the United States
– Be a child or spouse of a person with a passport from one of the accepted countries of origin
– complete secondary education
– Two years work experience in any trade that requires training.
– If you do not have the required education or qualified work experience, you are not eligible for a diversity visa.
“If you do not meet the qualification education or work experience requirements set out below, you should consider not filing a DV application because you may not be eligible for a diversity visa and the amount you will pay for the DV application may not be available to you.” No fees will be refunded. Visa”. prompt.
You can get a ‘Green Card’ in four ways and one of them is through lottery. Photo: Epoxydude/Getty Images
participants will be able to Submit your applications from Wednesday, October 5th to November 8th, 2022 at 12:00 PM. The program recommends not to wait until the last week of the registration period to participate, as website delays may occur due to high demand. “Late or paper registrations will not be accepted. The law allows only one entry per person during each entry period. The State Department uses sophisticated technology to locate multiple entries. Submission of more than one entry for an individual will disqualify all the entries for that individual.
Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form (Admission Form e-DV or DS-5501) will be online at dvprogram.state.gov, but the government body indicates that incomplete entries or entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
Too, There is no additional request cost And it is recommended to use an up-to-date browser when submitting the form, as older browsers (for example Internet Explorer 8) may face problems with the Online DV system.
During the completion of application for visa lottery, it is indicated that this should be done in person and not with the help of a “Visa Consultant”, a “Visa Agent”. “If someone helps you, they should be present when your ticket is ready so you can provide correct answers to questions and keep your unique confirmation number and a printout of your confirmation screen.”
Once the form is submitted, the system will throw Unique confirmation number and it is important that you have a printed copy of the page and number. “Without this information, you will not be able to access the online system that informs you about the status of your ticket. Be careful if someone offers to keep this information for you.”
Beginning May 6, 2023, you will be able to check the status of your entry by returning to dvprogram.state.gov, clicking ‘Check Entrant Status’ and entering your unique confirmation number and personal information.
You will need to provide the following information to complete the application for US Visa Lottery,
1. Name: Surname/Family Name, First Name, Middle Name: exactly as it appears on your passport. If your document only shows your name and surname, keep it as such. Do not include the middle name unless it is listed on your passport.
2. Gender: Male or female.
3. Date of Birth: day month year
4. city where he was born.
5. Country of Birth: Use the name of the country that is currently used for the place where you were born.
6. Country of Eligibility for the DV Program: Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. If you were born in a country that does not qualify, please see if there is another way you may be eligible.
7. Photograph of the Participant: Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of you, your spouse and all your derived children are included in your participation. See Submitting digital photos for composition and technical specifications. You are not required to include a photo of your spouse or child who is already a US citizen or lawful permanent resident, but you will not be penalized if you do. DV application photographs must meet the same standards as US visa photographs. You will not be eligible if they do not fully meet these specifications or have been tampered with in any way.
8. Address: Full address (where you live). City/Town, District/Country/Province/State and City Pin Code and Country Pin Code
9. The country in which you currently live.
10. Phone Number (Alternative).
Tourist Visa to the USA: Cost and Visa Process
11. Email Address To which you have direct access and will continue to have direct access till May next year. If you review entry status verification in May and learn that you have been selected, you will subsequently receive a follow-up email communication from the State Department with details of an immigrant visa interview available. The State Department will never send you an email notifying you that you have been selected in the Visa Lottery.
12. Level of Education He has reached the highest level ever: (1) elementary school only, (2) some high schools, no diplomas, (3) high school diplomas, (4) vocational schools, (5) some college courses, (6) college degrees, (7) some courses graduate level, (8) master’s degree, (9) some courses at the doctoral level, or (10) doctorates.
13. Current Marital Status: (1) Unmarried, (2) Married and my spouse is not a US citizen or US lawful permanent resident (LPR), (3) Married and my spouse is a US citizen. or US LPR, (4) divorced, (5) widowed, or (6) legally separated. Enter your spouse’s name, date of birth, gender, city/town and country of birth, and a photograph of your spouse that meets the same technical specifications.
If you do not include your spouse or if you include someone other than your spouse, you will not be eligible as an applicant and neither will your family. You should include your spouse, even if you are currently separated from him or her.
14. Number of Children: List the names, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth and country of birth of all living, unmarried children under the age of 21, regardless of whether they live with you or intend to accompany or follow you. Send separate photos of each of them using the same technical specifications.
Be sure to include: o all living natural children; o all surviving children legally adopted by you; and o all surviving stepchildren who are unmarried and below 21 years of age on the date of your e-entry
The US State Department will randomly select individuals by computer from eligible entries. All DV-2024 entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from their DV-2024 online entry record to check whether their entry has been selected in the program.
The verification of participant status will be available on the e-DV website dvprogram.state.gov from May 6, 2023 to at least September 30, 2024. If you have been selected, you will be directed to a one-page confirmation letter that will provide you with further instructions, including information on fees related to immigration to the United States.
Admission Status Verification will be the only means by which the State Department notifies the selectors about their selection for DV-2024. No intimation letter will be sent or selected people will be informed by email. US embassies and consulates will also not shortlist.
All those selected, including family members, must obtain a visa by September 30, 2024.