Many netizens prefer to activate WhatsApp’s dark mode to avoid eye fatigue, although another important group still uses the light theme of the aforementioned instant messaging platform, characterized by a white background and the “green bar” at the top of the main interface. Do you want to remove it? At Depor, we will teach you this immediately.
Millions of users reported that the green bar spoils modernity and style, making the Android version of the application unattractive. To date, they still haven’t removed it, and in the latest updates, they just changed the UI by changing the ‘Chats’, ‘News, Communities,” and ‘Calls’ tabs from top to bottom.
This made WhatsApp for Android very similar to the current version of iOS, but it responded to customer requests in the beta program by eventually removing the green bar and adding the new icon of your profile picture that will accompany the camera and magnifying glass tool.
This is how you can remove the green bar in WhatsApp
- First of all, you need to download WhatsApp beta version 220.127.116.11 for Android users.
- To do this, go to the Google Play Store and search for “WhatsApp”, Enter the app and scroll down.
- Here, you can see the opportunity to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it, click on the link below.
- Accept the terms, and you will have to wait a bit before you can start downloading the program.
- Enter the application (it is the same but converted to a beta version).
- As you can see, the green color bar has been removed and now looks more modern.
Reasons to enable temporary messages on WhatsApp
- Storage: if a contact or group is used to enable Temporary messages or videos, you must enable temporary messages here, as this will prevent the files you see from being saved on your smartphone’s internal memory.
- Data protection: is your mobile phone checked? With this tool, you do not leave any messages or evidence in the chat; it is empty after the period you set.
- Saving Unnecessary Photos or Videos: Surely, sometimes screenshots, photos, or videos are repeatedly shared with you. These only eat up your phone’s storage, so delete them as soon as possible.
- Independent: Applies to individual, group, or all chats.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of “secrets”, codes, shortcuts, and innovative tools that you can try again and again. For more WhatsApp notes in Depor, all you have to do is enter the following link, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?