This document shows the permission to enter the United States given to nonimmigrant aliens.
If you are planning to travel to deerit is important to understand everything about I-94 permitrequired by the authorities of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to ensure the legality of your stay.
To enter the deerit is mandatory to take I am 94, a document showing the authorization granted to non-immigrant aliens after entry with a visa and passport. Issued by an officer CBP, This form indicates the date of entry and the deadline of leaving the country, usually set at six months.
To speed up your arrival, there is an option to advance the registration process. Form I-94 on Check-in/check-out. This process makes it easier to get the document, providing a faster and more efficient experience when arriving in the country.
Who will automatically get an I-94 Permit?
The travelers who entry by air or non-commercial maritime vessels they need to manage Form I-94. the company with your travel automatically orders in this process. Even though check-in continues, no paper is given to the traveler and no payment is made. The CBP officer simply marks the deadline on the traveler’s passport.
Who should apply for an I-94 Permit when traveling to the United States?
Those people who enter the United States by land with a border crossing card and plan to travel more than 40 kilometers from the border, as well as those whose stay exceeds 30 days, must process Form I-94. It should also be handled by foreigners who wish to extend their stay or adjust their status in the country.
Steps to get I-94 Permit online
- entry i94.cbp.dhs.gov and select “Apply for new I-94” and “Apply now.”
- Notify that your entry is on the ground to continue the process.
- Complete the registration with your personal information, passport number and valid American visa.
- Make sure you have the address of your accommodation in the United States explained.
- Follow the flow of the page to the payment option. The cost is six dollars, to be paid by card online.
- Upon completion of the process, you will receive a receipt that you must present upon arrival in the United States so that a CBP officer can review and authorize your stay, establishing a departure deadline.
Knowing these details will make your process easier. enter the United States and will guarantee a smoother experience and no failures.