The alliance between the Sena Public Employment Agency and the foreign company Visa Solutions Healthcare continues to consolidate, which is why this week they have opened a job call for 50 Colombians to work legally in the United States .
“Please note that, when included in the selection process, the workplace is in different locations in different states of that country. Those interested in participating in this call must fulfill 100% of the profile requested to the merchant,” the entity indicated.
The Sena also emphasized that the available vacancies are for specialist nurses. Also, he emphasized that it is important to have a high level of English, as the interviews will be conducted in that language.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing with current degree and professional card. With specialization.
- Experience: at least two (2) years of experience in the same specialty.
- Language: advanced English, an essential requirement, as the interview will be conducted in English.
- Place of implementation of vacancies: in one of the 50 states of the United States, according to the profile.
- Incorporation: once the calling process and selection tests are completed, the corresponding migration procedures will begin for the selected people.
- Workday: full.
- Work Schedule: to be agreed according to the offer.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer and takes place once the profile verification, interview and English test process has been completed.
- If you are selected, the employer will indicate the conditions and travel requirements to travel to the country where this vacancy is to be filled.
- The company will request the immigration documents necessary for the inclusion of the persons it selects.
- Fixed contract for 3 years.
- Monthly salary: USD 4,000, that is, approximately 17,000,000 Colombian pesos.
It is worth mentioning that Visa Solutions Healthcare assists in the processing of the Green Card (EB-3 Visa) in the United States. “Once you receive a job offer, we will assist you in the accreditation process, visa application, and transfer and relocation procedures. The EB-3 Visa is an employment-based immigrant document that allows you to work and legally reside in the United States,” it said on its website.
How to apply for Sena job offer?
- Candidates must register their resume on the Sena Public Employment Agency platform (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) and apply for the vacancy interest.
- The deadline to apply is November 24, 2023.
- If you need personal attention, consult (here) the web directory of care according to your department of residence.
“The application for these vacancies will be made only through the entity’s platform. Other applications through other employment portals, on the company’s page or on the company’s social networks, will not be considered by the owner,” concluded the Employment Agency.