One bettor may know the NFL better than anyone else … or simply have more luck on his side.
A $ 50 bet made on Caesars Sportsbook made a significant amount of money for one user, who managed to guess the correct side of 14 different NFL matches by placing a bet on the spread. Caesars Sportsbook is owned by Caesars Entertainment.
Here are the bets that were placed on the 14-leg express:
- Minnesota Vikings -3 – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3 – Buffalo Bills
- New Orleans Saints -6 – New York Jets
- San Francisco 49ers +1 – Cincinnati Bengals
- Tennessee Titans -9 – Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dallas Cowboys -4 – Washington Football Team
- Baltimore Ravens +2.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Kansas City Chiefs -9.5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Denver Broncos -8 – Detroit Lions
- Atlanta Falcons +3 vs Carolina Panthers
- Seattle Seahawks -7.5 – Houston Texans
- Green Bay Packers -12.5 – Chicago Bears
- St. Louis Rams Moneyline vs. Arizona Cardinals
Why is it important
The 14-leg express train is incredibly rare. Most in the sports field can’t even predict the winner of every NFL match for the week, let alone pick when the scatter is involved.
Week 14 also included two games that ended in overtime with the Buccaneers and 49ers winning in overtime.
Caesars announced the win on his Twitter account, which revealed that a $ 50 bet on the 14-stage parlay yielded $ 454,563.27, which is a huge return on investment for one lucky player.
Week 15 has already kicked off with a soccer game Thursday night, in which the Chiefs beat the Chargers overtime. In the case of a 12-match accumulator on the remaining games, there is currently $ 117,189.67 paid at a $ 50 bet to pick favorites and spread on each match.
© 2021 The Epoch Times. The Epoch Times does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.