iOS 16.6 beta 2 was recently released to developers and the general public. However, if you are hesitating to install this system on your iPhone as iOS 17 is coming soon, then you should keep in mind some of the main factors which we will explain below.
It should be noted that before the release of the official version of iOS 17, we still have to wait until mid-September, if the last updates of previous years are considered, only patches or betas of this recent system will arrive .
On the other hand, if you have beta 1 of iOS 16.6 and there are errors that do not allow you to use your mobile normally, with this second patch the problems found will be resolved, so undoubtedly it is an option that will benefit you. Next, Depor we share how to get this update on iPhone.
How to Install Beta 2 of iOS 16.6 Before iOS 17 Arrives
We walk you through the process to install the beta version of iOS 16.6 before the official release of iOS 17.
- First of all Apple beta tester has to enter the following link.
- Here, you need to tap on the blue “Sign In” button at the back of the page.
- Enter your Apple ID and enter a password.
- Now, click on the section to register your iPhone.
- After that go to the “Settings” app.
- Next, tap on the “General” option.
- From the options, click on “Software Update”.
- Go to the “Beta Updates” section.
- Then, tap on iOS 16.6 Public Beta to install it.
- Wait for the download for a few minutes and you’re done.
Remember that unlike the developer beta, this general public version will depend on the number of slots available, otherwise you’ll have to wait until one opens up.
so you can make heart of application on iphone
- First of all, open the app and give it the necessary permissions for it to work without any issues.
- Now, hit the “Large” tab > and then the “Add Widget” button at the bottom.
- The next step is to find the “heart” style and click on it.
- In the “Background picture” section, press the “Transparent background” icon, this is the second count from left to right (very important step).
- A pop-up window will be displayed, please click “Top” > “Save” > “Cancel”.
- Next, take a screenshot of your blank home wallpaper (no apps or widgets).
- Go back to the Quicke app and two wallpapers will appear, click on the first one and select the screenshot you just took (wait for it to load and save changes).
- Go back to the beginning of the app, specifically the “Large” tab, and tap the Style that appears.
- You will be taken to the main screen > Click on the “Plus” symbol (top left) > Find the name of “Quick App” with the magnifying glass tool.
- Scroll the carousel that appears on the right until you reach “Large” > Press “Add Widget” > “Long press to edit widget”.
- In the upcoming sale, click “Choose Widget” and choose the one you just created.
- Finally, activate the “Make it transparent” switch and your apps will form a heart.