Please note that despite the forecast, the occupiers did not fire on Kyiv on 24 August, reports 24 channels. According to the independent adviser to the presidential office, Oleksey Erestovich, it seems that the Russians have exhausted their missile stockpile and are not interested in an increase, and the main thing they want is a ceasefire.
It’s interesting about the dreaded Independence Day: how many times did the siren sound in Ukraine
On the night after Independence Day, the Russians continued shelling
At around 3:00 on 25 August, an air alert was declared over several eastern and central regions of Ukraine due to a further threat of enemy shelling. Soon, explosions began to be reported in several cities:
- first they Heard in Kyiv region, Local residents noticed that there had been several explosions. In addition, he heard the sounds of fighter flights. Most likely, the rockets were launched from the territory of Belarus, that is, from the Gomel district.
- explosion after Mykolaiv. I seemed, They were informed at 3:25 am.
- The explosion happened after about half an hour heard in Kharkiv,
- The Russians also fired from the Tornado-S multiple-launch rocket system krivi riho, This information has already been confirmed by the head of the military administration of the city, Alexander Vilkul.
Note that so far there is no official confirmation of the “arrival” of the enemy in Kharkiv and Mykolaiv. As of 5:15 a.m., air alerts were canceled everywhere except in Luhansk Oblast and the Nikopol community of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast.
Read also Danilov urges Ukrainians to prepare for a protracted war with Russia
Which settlements were shelled by the occupiers on Independence Day?
After several reports of air strikes on August 24, according to information from the “operative ZSU”, a wave of fake reports about explosions in the Bila Tserkva, Rivne, Kharkiv and Zhytomyr regions spread throughout Ukraine.
In addition, there were reports of fake mining of infrastructure facilities in Vinnytsia, Rivne, Lviv, Khmelnitsky and Kyiv on Independence Day. In turn, there was officially confirmed enemy fire:
- Mirhorod, Poltava region;
- Kharkiv, Mali Danilovtsy, Dergachi, Kharkiv region;
- Nikopol, Sinelnikov, Krivorisky, Dnipro districts of the Dnipropetrovsk region;
- Shepetivskyi District of the Khmelnytskyi Region;
- Novobuzka community of Mykolaiv, Bashtanska, Berezneguvatska, Mykolaiv region;
- Zaporizhzhya, Zaporizhzhya Region;
- Bilopol community of Esman, Znob-Novgorod, Sumy region;
- Chernihiv district of the Chernihiv region;
- On the demarcation line of the Donetsk region.