lidl Impress your customers once again with an exciting range of unexpected yet highly acclaimed products, Following its tradition of offering unique items, the German chain has recently added a variety of products not previously found in its stores.
These new products are not just ordinary items, but products that virtually any consumer would want to buy., Furthermore, Lidl has not focused on any one category, but has expanded its offering into areas such as food, cosmetics and cooking.
Here’s a list of the latest innovations Lidl has added to its catalogue:
- Hazelnut Chocolate: For just €1.05, Lidl customers can enjoy an exquisite chocolate bar containing 100 grams of the product. The main attraction of this dessert is its taste similar to hazelnut praline. This product has already gone viral on social media, many customers are interested to buy it. Who could resist this tempting chocolate?
- Italian Product of the Week: Although these products are only available for a limited time, Italian products are always very popular at Lidl. During this period, customers will be able to purchase a variety of pasta, sauces and desserts of Italian origin. If you are a fan of Italian cuisine, this is your chance to take home the best of the best, and the best of the best, at very affordable prices. Not surprisingly, these products sell out quickly on the shelves.
- Chicken GyozaLidl has also surprised the Asian food lovers by including the famous Vicky brand Chicken Gyoza in its offer. Customers interested in this delicious dish can buy a 400 gram package for just €3.69.
- pizza cutter: Lidl offers its customers an attractive pizza cutter for 3.99 euros. This slicer has a detachable blade that allows you to serve straight portions, giving it a 2 for 1 effect. Its impact on customers has been so great that it is no longer possible to buy it online.
- Hot chocolate: If you are a lover of a nice cup of chocolate, you cannot miss this product for only 1.59 euros. It belongs to the famous Fin Carré brand and you can enjoy it at any time of the day.
- interdental brush: In the personal hygiene section, Lidl has included new interdental brushes from the Dentalux brand. Each pack costs €1.45, providing customers with an affordable option for their oral care.
- Natural Cosmetics: Under its white brand Lupilu, Lidl sells products focused on baby care, including 100% organic food and natural cosmetics. Customers will be able to buy products such as creams for only 2.99 euros.
These new additions to the Lidl catalog once again demonstrate the chain’s commitment to the variety and quality of its products. Customers are excited about these new options and don’t hesitate to take advantage of them before the deals expire.