The Play-In of the Apertura 2023 in Liga MX has been fully defined and this Friday the days and times of the matches looking for the last two guests of the Liguilla have been announced.
After Puebla achieved victory against Cruz Azul on Matchday 17, the general table of the Apertura 2023 has completely changed with La Franja as the last direct visitor of the Liguilla; For their part, Atlético de San Luis, León, Santos Laguna and Mazatlán will fight for the last two Play-In tickets.
We leave you the days and times of the matches to be played for the last two tickets of the 2023 Apertura Liguilla in the MX League through Play-In.
Which teams qualify for the Apertura 2023 Play-In?
With the change in format, in search of improving the competitiveness of Liga MX, only six teams have direct access to the Liguilla, while four will fight for the last two tickets available in the Fiesta Grande of Mexican soccer.
Atlético de San Luis (seventh), León (eighth), Santos Laguna (ninth) and Mazatlán (tenth) are the teams that entered the Play-In.
How to play Liga MX Play-In?
- Four participating clubs are fighting for the two remaining places in the Liguilla.
- Three games in total will be played to determine the two qualifiers.
- Participating teams are those who finished 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th in the Regular Phase.
- In each duel, the team best positioned in the table after 17 days is home.
- The tiebreaker after 90 minutes is a penalty shootout; No other factor will have an effect if there is a hypothetical tie between the clubs.
Days and times of the Play-In Apertura 2023 matches
- Atlético de San Luis vs. León – Thursday, November 23 – 7:00 pm
- Santos Laguna vs. Mazatlán – Thursday, November 23 – 9:10 pm