A good form it’s not just about the quality cosmetics Since the tools are important too, Although we tend to give them less importance, brushes are a key element, and everyone has their own specific function.
Types of makeup brushes and what they are used for
Youtube channel Patymakeup made a guide to know what types of brushes to use. There are tons of makeup products and what each one is for.
- brush for powder: It serves both for application and translucent powder O compact Spread all over the face to apply powder to specific areas of bronzer.
- Brush Fan owes its name to its shape and is mainly used to remove excess product, although it can also be used to perform contouring.
- brush for rouge: It is beveled to fit the cheekbone area.
- brush for illuminator: It is oval in shape and works particularly well on the high cheekbones and forehead.
- Brushes should be used to apply makeup base but can also be used for treatment products such as creams or masks.
- brush cat tongue: It is ideal for makeup foundations or BB cream fluid.
- Brush for eyeshadow: It is for blurring and can be rounded or beveled.
- brush slanted eyes: allows you to apply eyeliner Apply in cream or use the eyeshadow as a liner.
- brush for proofreaders: It is used to blur concealer, especially around the eyes.
- Brush for lips: used for both, demarcate how to fill out with either liquid or creamy lipsticks.
- Double-brush eyebrows: The slanted end is used to apply the product while the brush blends.
The best makeup brushes and how we should use them
Now that you know how to use each brush, we present you with some suggestions. From the foundation brush to the double tool for eyebrows, don’t miss these basics.
Get this cat tongue brush from Dior for makeup foundation
diors (37 euros) did it cat tongue brush For liquid or creamy foundation. “It allows the product to be applied for a second skin effect and a modular cover from light to medium,” explains the company.
Check out this concealer brush by Real Techniques
For applying concealer against under-eye circles, there is nothing better than this brush with real techniques (reduced to 5.94 euros in the perfection). Its design adapts to the upper and lower eyelids and works with liquid and cream concealers.
You need this Sephora blush brush
Invest in this beveled brush from Sephora (12.99 euros) designed for use with rouge. “It is ideal for sculpting fine tunes. Come on, PMulos, and it is used to apply any type of powder or cream blush,” the company points out.
Take this Kiko Milano powder brush into your makeup bag
made with synthetic fiberThe round brush from Kiko Milano (12.99 euros) is used for any kind of application, whether compact powder or loose powder. When applying, the cosmetics brand recommends extracting the product with a circular motion and applying it to the desired area with circular movements from inside to outside. Outside of the face
At Nars you will find the best brush for eyeshadow
In your makeup kit, you should have a versatile eyeshadow brush that you can use to color the entire eyelid. That’s why we chose this brush from Nars (33 euros) to apply the product from the lash line to the brow bone.
In your makeup kit, you can’t miss this Yves Rocher slanted eye brush
If you don’t usually use liquid eyeliner and prefer the cream format, don’t miss this bevel brush from Yves Rocher (reduced to 14 euros). The brush is thanks to his fine shapeIt has high precision and makes drawing easier.
This Etnia Cosmetics fan brush is a staple
Etnia Cosmetics (17.50 euros) has one fan brush With it, you can not only remove excess product but also apply powder and blush. “If the area under the eyes looks blotchy with a shadow, run the brush through that area with sweeping movements and be perfect again. “You can also mix blush and powder,” says the brand.
MAC Cosmetics has the best lip brush
To paint your lips, you need a brush with a sufficiently fine tip but that also allows blur. It’s label de MAC Cosmetics (31 euros) is removed, so it’s more hygienic.
Don’t forget the eyebrows and buy this double brush from NYX
With this double brush from NYX (9.95 euros), you get everything you need for your eyebrows. The Extreme beveled brush serves the application of Dust o Cream with color, and that brush is for renewal.