- Mariazell travels to Veracruz with her daughter, not knowing that her vacation will turn into a nightmare.
Mariazell alerted his followers on social networks after it was reported that he had been admitted to hospital in an emergency at dawn.
The member of the dysfunctional family has raised concerns about the current state of her health after she published on her social networks that she was not feeling well and at the same time wrote, “I think I will not eat shrimp anymore”.
Later, Mariazel said she was alone with her daughter in Veracruz when, after eating shrimp, she felt unwell, to which hotel staff helped her.
However, her dehydration was so great that she fainted and had to be taken away by emergency ambulance due to poisoning.
Hours later, Mariazell commented on what happened, “I asked for a doctor, but they told me it would take a while, I started dehydrating, there came a point when I fainted, they had to call an ambulance.” “
And she mentioned that the most concern for her was her daughter, however, there were people who helped her, “I was worried about Laia, because she and I came here, but there was a family that was wonderful, they didn’t Come on, they rode in the ambulance with us, they were in the emergency room the whole time,” she said.
(tagstotranslate) espectáculos mexico