Mexico vs. Honduras is the battle towards the Copa América 2024. This Friday, November 17, the Mexican National Team will face its counterpart in Honduras in an important first leg match, seeking to ensure its participation. The match will take place at the National Stadium in Tegucigalpa.
So if you don’t want to miss a second of the actions that we will see in this meeting, here we leave you everything you need to know.
How do they get there?
On the way to the Copa América, Mexico is in a qualifying stage that will determine its classification. The playoffs became more intense because the teams had to earn their place through a knockout phase. Mexico, led by Diego Cocca, must beat Honduras to advance to the semifinals and secure its participation in the Copa América.
Latest results from Mexico:
- 07/16/23 Gold Cup: Mexico 1 – 0 Panama
- 09/09/23 Friendly: Mexico 2 – 2 Australia
- 09/12/23 Friendly: Mexico 3 – 3 Uzbekistan
- 10/14/23 Friendly: Mexico 2 – 0 Ghana
- 10/17/23 Friendly: Mexico 2 – 2 Germany
On the other hand, the Honduran team came to this match with the mission of challenging the current CONCACAF champion. However, they faced doubts about their game plan, which raised concerns within the team.
Latest results from Honduras:
- 09/03/23 Friendly: Guatemala 0 – 0 Honduras
- 08/09/23 CNL: Jamaica 1 – 0 Honduras
- 09/12/23 CNL: Honduras 4 – 0 Granada
- 10/12/23 CNL: Cuba 0 – 0 Honduras
- 10/15/23 CNL: Honduras 4 – 0 Cuba
- Mr. Ochoa
- J. Sánchez
- C. Montes
- J. Vasquez
- J. Gallardo
- E. Alvarez
- L. Romo
- C. Anton
- E. Sánchez
- H. Lozano
- S. Giménez
- E. Menjívar
- M. Nunez
- D. Maldonado
- L. Vega
- E. Rivas
- E. Rodríguez
- D. Flores
- J. Alvarez
- L. Palma
- A. Lopez
- A. Lozano
According to #RushbetMX, the odds for the match are as follows:
- Honduras: +540
- Draw: +285
- Mexico: -205
- Total points: > 2.5 (-104) / < 2.5 (-139)
It is important to note that rates may change at any time.
What time does Mexico play TODAY?
- Date: Friday, November 17
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Stadium: Nacional, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Where to See Mexico vs. Honduras:
- Transmission (channels): TUDN, ViX, Channel 5, Azteca 7
If you can’t follow the broadcast of the game, you have nothing to worry about, because the most relevant things that happen before, during and after the game, in addition to minute-by-minute, can be consulted we are at halftime.