There are five urgent administrative measures proposed by Eduardo Nakayama, a liberal senator, to avoid the waste of salaries discovered by the Senate after learning of the salaries received by many officials in the positions of directors and leaders.
Join the ABC channel on WhatsApp
Garbage in Congress: urgent measures
The liberal senator proposed five urgent administrative measures to avoid wasting state resources on salaries for officials of the National Congress.
1) Reject or not renew the contract of advisors without functions.
2) Grant officers less than two years of non-requirement.
3) Get rid of unnecessary bonuses.
4) Remove 70% of addresses.
5) Criminal reporting of planning cases.
Congressional telephone exchange direction salaries
This directory, with many officials, is responsible for receiving calls and forwarding them to the corresponding parliamentarians or other officials in both Chambers of Congress.
- The director has a salary of G. 21,357,700.
- The boss has a salary of G. 11,050,000.
- The person in charge of the area will receive G$7,800,000.
Printing and binding directions
The parliamentary department has six office officials whose salaries range from G. 3,000,000 to G. 11,000,000.
Carlos Arrúa, director of printing and binding for the Senate, told the same radio that he was in charge of printing the bulletins, between 8 and 10 units per day, which arrive in a matrix.